Home to Texas Tech, thousands upon thousands of visitors have flown by private jet to Lubbock to watch the Red Raiders in a variety of sports. Many events are also held at Texas Tech, and the town itself – which boasts a quarter of a million residents – is still the type of place that alumni or savvy travelers may deem worth a visit.
No matter why you’ve decided to fly private charter to Lubbock, evoJets can help you get there, finding a flight that takes into account the size of your party and the speed to which you need to get there. Contact us today to get started.
Jet Charter Airports in and Around Lubbock, TX
- Lubbock Intl Airport (KLBB/LBB) – Also called Preston Smith Airport, Lubbock International sees a surprising number of enplanements given the small city size, but remains the most important landing spot due to its proximity to the head of Lubbock.
Popular Lubbock, TX Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Charters from Dallas to Lubbock – Whether you’re a Red Raider fan or a fan of an in-state rival,. there is nothing quite like catching a gave via private charter.
- Private Jets from Houston to Lubbock – Fast, simple, and luxury: catch a private jet to Lubbock no matter why you are visiting.
- Private Jet Charters from Atlanta to Lubbock – Georgians love their sports, and the ability to catch a fast flight in and of Lubbock is a prime advantage.
- Charter a Flight from Austin to Lubbock – With evoJets, book from Austin to Lubbock and back again for a day, a weekend, or a longer journey.