The wide range of activities available in Kelowna is thanks to its typically mild weather compared to many larger Canadian cities (even in winter) and its varied landscape. Depending on the time of year for your Kelowna private charter, if you had the time and energy you could go hiking, boating, golfing, skiing, and wine-tasting all in one trip to this amazing city.
Kelowna is well known by those familiar with the best of Canada. Contact evoJets to start your journey, so that you can charter the right private flight to Kelowna for your entire party.
Airports in and Around Kelowna, BC
- Kelowna International Airport (YLW) – The best way to fly by private jet to Kelwona is via the International Airport. It does serve many commercial airliners, but it also lands only 7 miles from Kelowna, which makes it very convenient for most travelers.
Popular Private Jet Charter Flights to Kelowna, Canada
- Charter a Jet from San Francisco to Kelowna – When your plan is to visit Kelowna, a private charter from SF can make sure that the flight is simple and easy.
- Private Jet Charters from Los Angeles to Kelowna – LA has plenty of activities, but there is nothing like Kelowna nearby, which is likely why this is such a popular choice for private charter flights.
- Private Jet Charters from Chicago to Kelowna – Visit one of the premier spots of Canada with your own private charter from Chicago.
- Charter a Jet from New York to Kelowna – Visit the many outdoor activities in Kelowna by flying comfortably in your private charter.
Kelowna is one of the best parts of British Columbia. Charter a jet to BC and see Kelwona for yourself with evoJets, the leading jet charter service.