Time spent in Kefalonia (or “Cephalonia”) can be as calm or as exciting as you want it to be. It is an island with a surprising abundance of things to see and do, along with a bit more of the privacy and comfort that you expect when you take a Kefalonia private charter. Like most Greek islands, it offers many exotic beach locations, including renowned private beaches reachable only by boat. Sightseers will be awed by the medieval castles and monasteries, and those seeking a laid-back nightlife will love the area’s options.
Part of the island’s advantage is its larger size, which allows it to welcome flights to and from other countries and keeps it from seeming crowded even during the high season. Those with an eye for comfort and style should consider taking a private flight to Kefalonia. Book your private jet charter to Kefalonia with evoJets today.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Kefalonia, Greece
- Airport of Kefalonia Island (LGKF) – The aptly named Airport of Kefalonia Island, also known as Anna Pollatou, is a smaller island airport with a decent sized runway that sees some seasonal flights, but is also available via private jet charter.
Popular Kefalonia, Greece Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Charters from London to Kefalonia – For those that have experience with Greek Islands, Kefalonia is one of the preferred choices for those in London.
- Private Jets from Paris to Kefalonia – With its wonderful food, environment, and history, those in Paris will often enjoy their visits to Kefalonia.
- Private Jet Charters from Madrid to Kefalonia – Culture lovers will find that a visit to Kefalonia from Madrid is a frequently wonderful one.
- Charter Flights from New York to Kefalonia – With its fantastic activities and beauty, a vacation in Kefalonia from NYC is frequently a great way to relax and refresh.
It tends to be more common among those experienced with private charters to Greece to plan a visit to Kefalonia, as the island – though not remote by any means – is best known to those familiar with all of the islands of the Mediterranean.