Like many island nations, Indonesia is fascinating in its diversity. Bali is perhaps its most well known destination. But after embarking on a private jet charter to Indonesia, one can find unique, beautiful, and relaxing experiences on multiple islands and in some of the larger cities throughout the nation.
In Indonesia, your recreational budget also goes further, as the cost of food, gifts, and more is far less than in other destinations. Because Indonesia is also a highly developed economy – one that is the only Southeast Asia member of the G20 – savvy businesses may also find opportunity for expansion or trade with a visit to this popular archipelago.
As a large country with multiple airports and islands, there is no better way to see what this region has to offer than with an Indonesia private jet through evoJets. Charter your private jet to Indonesia today.
Popular Private Jet Charter Airports in Indonesia
Indonesia has so many islands that the exact count is still not known, even in the 21st century. Estimates put the number of islands at between 17,500 and 18,500, and although not all these islands are inhabitable, those that are still number in the thousands.
So it should come as little surprise that, at least compared to other countries, Indonesia has a lot of airports. 673 to be exact. Some of these airports are large and heavily used, but others are nothing more than a dirt runway with minimal amenities. The two largest and most popular airports include:
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK / WIII) – SHIA is the busiest airport in Indonesia, and the primary landing spot for visitors of the capital of Jakarta. It is a busy airport – so busy that it is frequently considered over capacity, and so delays flying into the airport are common. Most likely, a private charter flight to Indonesia will fly into Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport instead, which sees fewer passengers and is popular with corporate charter aircraft.
- Husein Sastranegara International Airport (BDO / WICC) – Another popular destination in Bandung, which is served by the Husein Sastranegara International Airport. The airport is highly regarded, and sees only about 4 million passengers a year. It may also become even less congested, as another airport – Kertajati International Airport – opens up flights to serve Bandung.
These two airports are popular with travelers. But with so many destinations in Indonesia, you are likely to find yourself landing elsewhere. There are Ngurah Rai International Airport and Denpasar International Airport in Bali, Lombok International Airport in Lombok, and many others.
Featured Indonesian Private Jet Destinations
Over 6,000 islands in Indonesia are inhabited, many of which have hotels and short term rentals on site. Java is the primary island of Indonesia, and considered geographically to be the main “country” (although all of the islands are still part of the same country). Some of the most common islands to visit include:
- Private Jets to Bali
- Gili Trawangan
- Gili Meno
As for specific cities, Jakarta, Ubud, Kuta, and many others. The islands themselves may also have different cities and towns depending on the size, all of which are worth exploring. Because the exchange rate is quite favorable to those coming from the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK, hotels are also more affordable. Upgrading to a luxury suite on many of the lesser known islands is cost efficient and enjoyable.
Common Places of Note in Indonesia
- Tanah Lot
- Uluwatu Temple
- Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Borobudur Temple
- Prambanan Temple
- Komodo National Park
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
- Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
- Nusa Dua
- Atuh Beach
- Pasut Beach
Indonesia Private Jet Charters with evoJets
There are many reasons to visit Indonesia, from the islands to the beaches to the resorts to the historical architecture. As Indonesia continues to grow economically, more travelers will be seeking out opportunity in the area as well. evoJets continues to offer the best in both luxury charters and cost efficiency. We have reliability that you can count on, with jets for:
- Recreational Private Jet Travel to Indonesia – Indonesia is especially popular as a vacation destination. Our access to jets of all sizes ensures that we can help you choose the right plane for the many different runways that are available on the island, all without sacrificing that luxury experience.
- Corporate Private Jet Travel to Indonesia – When traveling for business, you need a corporate or executive jet that meets the size of your party. Our jets offer the privacy and comfort that your travelers deserve, capable of taking you to Indonesia with no or minimal stops.
Indonesia has a population two thirds the size of the United States, all the resorts and amenities that are common on islands, and unique experiences depending on where you visit so that you can experience Indonesia in new ways every time you fly. Charter a private jet to Indonesia today with evoJets.
Frequently Requested Private Jet Flights to Indonesia
- Private Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Indonesia – There is some amazing beauty that even LA's most elite travelers enjoy in Indonesia.
- Private Charters from San Francisco to Indonesia – With so much beauty in Indonesia, it is no wonder that SF to Indonesia is a popular charter for our private jets at evoJets.
- Charter Planes from Paris to Indonesia – As Indonesia continues to grow in popularity, flights from Paris to the country will be even more enjoyable when they are booked via private charter.
- Private Jet Charters from Melbourne to Indonesia – Any time you plan to visit Indonesia from Melbourne, your own luxury charter flight ensures that your excursion begins and ends the best way possible.