Famous for much more than zipping around the renowned speedway, this capital is home to world-class museums, relaxing landscapes in the midst of downtown, and the NFL’s Indy Colts! With evoJets, you can charter a private jet to Indianapolis and discover all the diverse adventures the city has to offer.
The world-renowned Indianapolis 500 takes place on this ultra-celebrated racetrack, The Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Automobile fanatic or not, this is a sight not to be missed. The Brickyard 400 NASCAR Race is also run on this track and is another huge spectacle that’s held every July.
The Motor Speedway is also home to a remarkable museum that houses over seventy race cars to ogle, as well as a five hundred pound Tiffany trophy. Whether you jet to Indianapolis for one of the only three races that occur on this course. or exploring the speedway’s museum, you’re in for a blast.
The world’s largest children’s museum is in this city and is a hit for families who jet to Indianapolis, impressing even the adults! The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is teeming with interactive experiences, innovation, art, and even dinosaurs! Stretching close to five hundred square feet, eleven highly praised galleries are open to admire.
Another museum to marvel at is the Indianapolis Museum of Art, which happens to be among the top ten biggest in the nation. Located in Newfields Park, it features an enormous collection of European, African, Asian, and American work. Boasting art by Picasso, Seurat, O’Keefe, and Rembrandt, visitors will be in awe by this 152-acre display of talent and history.
No private jet to Indianapolis is complete without getting tickets to an exhilarating football game at the Lucas Oil Stadium, home to the NFL’s Colts. The stadium is known for its retractable roof and supreme views of the city’s skyline, creating the perfect environment for a winning game.
Whether you’re traveling solo or with your entire family, leave the hassle of flying to us and charter your next private jet to Indianapolis with Evo.
Private Jet Airports in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Indianapolis International Airport (KIND / IND) — This facility is home to the second-largest FedEx Express hub in the entire world. Located seven miles from downtown Indianapolis, it is ranked one of the busiest airports in the United States.
- Indianapolis Executive Airport (KTYQ / TYQ) — This is the reliever airport for Indianapolis International, specializing in general aviation. About fourteen miles from downtown Indianapolis, TYQ features several full-service FBOs.
- Indianapolis Regional Airport (KMQJ / MQJ) — Thirteen miles outside of the city, it is a general aviation reliever airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Indianapolis, IN
- Private Jet from Dallas to Indianapolis – Catch an exciting race at the Indianapolis 500 when you travel to Indiana with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Miami to Indianapolis – Discover all the adventures to be had when you jet from Miami to Indianapolis with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from New York to Indianapolis – Escape the concrete jungles of NYC and enjoy the great outdoors of Indianapolis, IN.
- Jet Charters from Nassau to Indianapolis – Sit back and cruise the clouds in style when you charter your private travel with evoJets.