The ultimate destination for those who thrive in the great outdoors, this city is perched on the grand six-hundred-foot-wide rapids of Snake River. In under two hours, visitors will be among some of the nation’s greatest parks. Encompassing the essence of nature’s finest treasures, a private jet to Idaho Falls with Evo never fails to impress.
One of the city’s most beloved landmarks is the Idaho Falls River Walk & Greenbelt, surrounding both sides of the scenic Snake River. This expansive verdant landscape stretches over five miles, perfect for an afternoon stroll or bike ride. Along the paved path, jetsetters will run into museums, waterfalls, a Japanese Garden, and the perfect spot for impromptu photo-ops.
Hikers can charter a private flight to Idaho Falls and explore the rugged peaks of Hell’s Half Acre lava field. Over two-thousand years old, this basaltic lava plain has been designated a wilderness study area. Those who are curious will come across chunks of hardened lava, cracked and covered in sharp spikes, as well as the central volcanic vent that erupted through the surface of the ground.
No private jet trip to Idaho Falls is complete without exploring America’s first national park: Yellowstone. Featuring unique geo-phenomena and hot springs, it’s home to the country’s renowned Old Faithful Geyser and The Grand Prismatic Spring. The wildlife of this region is just as impressive, as herds of bison dominate the grounds and bald eagles patrol from the clouds. From horseback riding and braving the white water rapids to bird watching and rock climbing, there’s something for every kind of globetrotter at Yellowstone National Park.
For those who prefer the indoors, museums are aplenty in Idaho Falls and they range from contemporary art to potatoes! The Art Museum of East Idaho is home to several exhibits, honoring the culture and history of the city, as well as an art classroom and children’s center.
Though potatoes may not seem significant to outsiders, you can thank Idaho for your french fries and tater tots. With a private jet to Idaho Falls, you can explore the Idaho Potato Museum, showcasing the history and importance of the spuds industry in the region. You can even get a glimpse, not a taste, of the world’s largest potato chip, a treat to chips lovers around the globe.
Private Jet Airports in Idaho Falls
- Idaho Falls Regional Airport (KIDA / IDA) — Only two miles from downtown Idaho Falls, IDA is the second-busiest in the state after Boise Airport.
- Pocatello Regional Airport (KPIH / PIH) — Though PIH is located almost fifty miles from Idaho Falls, it’s bound to be less congested than IDA.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Idaho Falls, ID
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Idaho Falls – Visit parks galore with a private jet from LA to Idaho Falls.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to Idaho Falls – Only a short flight away, arrange your next jet charter from Las Vegas to Idaho Falls with us.
- Charter Flights from Dallas to Idaho Falls – Your private jet flight from Dallas to Idaho Falls will be seamless, luxurious and secure with Evo.
- Private Jet from New York City to Idaho Falls – Explore the great outdoors with a jet charter from NYC to Idaho Falls.