Hong Kong is a fascinating city, with bright lights, advanced technology, and a modern culture that makes it one of the most popular counties in Asia to visit. After you disembark from your Hong Kong private jet charter, you’ll be surrounded by skyscrapers, nightlife, and the wealth of activities that will keep you busy from the day you arrive until the moment you leave.
It is also an important place for international business, as they have a direct line to China, ample financial institutions, and an amazing investment potential. No matter the purpose of your visit, charter a private jet to Hong Kong with evoJets and make sure that you arrive comfortably and ready for the city ahead.
Private Charter Airports in and Around Hong Kong
- Hong Kong International (HKG / VHHH) – There is only one airport in Hong Kong, so your private jet charter will be scheduled to arrive at Hong Kong International Airport. But the airport is highly regarded for both commercial airline passengers and private charter travelers alike. It is still a good distance from downtown Hong Kong, so you may want a limo to pick you up upon arrival.
Popular Private Jet Routes to Hong Kong, China
- Private Charters from Los Angeles to Hong Kong – Fly quickly and comfortably to Hong Kong from LA for a combination of culture and modernity that you are sure to enjoy.
- Charter a Private Jet from San Francisco to Hong Kong – Private jets from SF to Hong Kong are fast, luxurious, and great for enjoying all that HK offers.
- Private Jet from London to Hong Kong – Capture incredible memories by visiting Hong Kong from London with evoJets.
- Private Jets from Sydney to Hong Kong – Travelers from Sydney often love Hong Kong, as it has many of the amenities of their city but with a new and exciting culture.
There is no better way to travel to Hong Kong than with a private jet to China from evoJets. At evoJets, we understand how important it is to keep your international as stress free and luxurious as possible, and our private aircraft will help you get there.