Time slows down and nature’s magical wonders come to life in Harbor Springs, Michigan. A quaint waterfront community on the north shores of Lake Michigan, Harbor Springs offers the perfect destination for a tranquil getaway. With a plethora of outdoor activities and an array of cultural attractions to be enjoyed all year round, Harbor Springs presents a warm and welcoming community for any type of traveler.
Celebrated as one of the most scenic roads in the country, the Tunnel of Trees rolling through the backyard of Harbor Springs is a must-see for any visit to Michigan. The site is particularly breathtaking to witness in the fall season when apple blossoms carpet the roads and majestic pine trees glimmer with brilliant autumn colors. Charter a private jet to Harbor Springs and visit this iconic attraction and take in one of Michigan’s most enchanting experiences.
For a more electrifying expedition, Nub’s Nob offers the ultimate destination for a thrilling and picturesque adventure. Seated far above Little Traverse Bay, this ski resort is home to the Midwest’s best snow. With over fifty ski slopes and trails, the ski area offers ample opportunity for riders of all abilities to have a great time. Off the hills, the base village provides an eclectic selection of shopping, dining, and drinking options for every visitor to traverse as they relish the majestic views offered atop the hill.
Avid golfers are destined to visit Harbor Springs to try their swing at some of the finest courses in the nation. With grand, colossal courses that brilliantly showcase the natural beauty of Northern Michigan, Boyne Highlands offers a majestic spectacle of style and grace worth visiting for golfers of any expertise. Charter a private jet to Harbor Springs and dominate at the award-winning grounds of Boyne Highlands.
Whether you are looking for a peaceful getaway from the chaos of city life or an adventurous journey defined by natural wonder, Harbor Springs has it all. Charter a private jet to Harbor Springs, Michigan, and revel in a destination that caters to every traveler’s unique interests.
Private Jet Airports in Harbor Springs, Michigan
- Harbor Springs Municipal Airport (KMGN / MGN) — Specializing in general aviation, this facility is only a few miles from the city’s downtown business center.
- Pellston Regional Airport (KPLN / PLN) — Only two miles from downtown Pellston, this is also a primary general aviation airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Harbor Springs, MI
- Private Jet from Chicago to Harbor Springs – Cruise the clouds in style when you travel with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Madison to Harbor Springs – Your private travel will be safe, speedy, and luxurious when you jet with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from New York to Harbor Springs – Escape the hustle and bustle of NYC when you travel to Harbor Springs.
- Private Jets from Boston to Harbor Springs – Known for one of the nation's most scenic roads, grab your camera and head to this corner of Michigan.