There are many reasons to take a private jet to Halkidiki, especially with so much for the area to offer. Halkidiki consists of three peninsulas which jut from the northeastern coast of Greece, and each has a distinct atmosphere.
- Kassandra is famous for its resorts and beaches, lauded as some of the best in the country.
- Sithonia has fewer resorts but greater variety of scenery, including mountains, valleys, coves, and more isolated beaches.
- Mount Athos is home to Christian Greek Orthodox monasteries and is open only to men who are granted special permits.
Whichever peninsula you plan on visiting, consider booking a private jet charter to Halkidiki with evoJets to get to this Greek region. Chartering a private flight is the best and most convenient way to start any sort of vacation you’re looking for in the area with comfort and convenience.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and Around Halkidiki, Greece
- International Airport of Thessaloniki (LGTS) – Though there are no airports that take you right to Halkidiki, you can arrive roughly nearby by landing in the International Airport of Thessaloniki, which is about an hour away via taxi.
Halkidiki, Greece Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Flights from London to Halkidiki – Find yourself as close to Halkidiki as possible with a private charter from London with evoJets.
- Charter Jets from Paris to Halkidiki – Experienced travelers from Paris understand how much Halkidiki has to offer those that are willing to take the adventure.
- Private Charters from Athens to Halkidiki – Whether traveling from Athens for a day trip or planning the next leg of your journey, a trip to Halkidiki is better via private jet.
- Charter a Jet from New York to Halkidiki – Those in NYC love food, and Halkidiki has it along with culture and plenty of great weather.
Halkidiki offers the resorts, nightclubs, beaches, and outdoor experiences that you expect from a private jet to Greece. See for yourself why it is one of the top Greek destinations.