The tropical destination of a lifetime, Fiji is what any globetrotter’s dreams are made of. This 333-island beauty showcases some of the world’s bluest waters, dusty white sand, and sultry sun—all year round. Whether you’re in search of a secluded beach getaway, or simply looking to explore the miles of surf, springs, and sand dunes, charter a private jet to Fiji to experience this archipelago for yourself.
Frequently landing on lists of the world’s most legendary waves, surfers can book a private charter flight to Fiji and brave some twenty-foot swells. With miles of azure waters barreling into shore, the islands bear no shortage of iconic surf to breeze through. From Cloudbreak to Tavy Rights, the winds of Fiji cater to every surfing skill level.
While some enjoy exploring the world above ground, others are fascinated by the world beneath the sea’s surface. Fiji is heralded as a top destination for divers and underwater lovers, the world over. Beqa (pronounced “Benga”) Lagoon attracts thousands of people every year for its iconic dive sites. Once coined ‘The Mecca of Pacific Diving,’ divers can jet to Fiji and come face to face with bull sharks, tiger sharks, and even blacktip reef sharks! If you’re looking for a less heart-dropping experience, the ocean floor is blanketed with pristine coral reef, shipwrecks, and a plethora of tropical fish for adventurers to marvel at.
Beqa Island is also known for the chance to witness an electrifying tradition, Vilavilairevo, Fijian for “jumping in an oven,” which is the island’s practice of walking on fire. No private charter trip to Fiji is complete without admiring this astonishing ceremony. Visitors can dig deep into the history and culture of this land with a walk through Pacific Harbor, embracing the art and values of iTaukei.
Though the beauty of Fijian waters is unparalleled, there’s more to the island than just the beach. A private jet charter to Fiji will put you at the doorstep of all the natural wonders of this nation: verdant landscapes, crisp waterfalls, and a plethora of indigenous wildlife. Whether you set off to hike Mount Tomanivi, Fiji’s highest mountain, or raft the Upper Navua River, the opportunities for sights to see and adventures to take are endless.
While Fiji water is a staple to the island, the earthy flavor of Kava is also at the top of the list of must-tries. As the official drink from the root of Fiji lands, the euphoric sensation after your first sip is the best way to end your grand adventure.
As the leader in luxury destinations, charter your private jet to Fiji with evoJets, and see just why we’re the leading jet charter service to the Fiji Islands.
Private Jet Airports in Fiji
- Nadi International Airport (NFFN / NAN) — Located on the west side of the main island of Viti Levu, this is the gateway into Fiji and all South Pacific Islands.
- Nasouri International Airport (NFNA / SUV) — Only forty minutes from Suva, the capital of Fiji, this is the secondary airport that facilitates all travel throughout the islands.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Fiji
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Fiji – One of the most efficient departure points when flying from the US to Fiji, your private jet from LA will exceed expectations—contact us today to get started.
- Jet Charters from San Francisco to Fiji – Ditch the lines and congested terminals—your private jet from San Francisco to Fiji awaits.
- Private Charter Flights from Sydney to Fiji – A private charter from Sydney to Fiji is just the start of an excellent vacation from the land down under.
- Private Jets from London to Fiji – Trade overcast skies for tropical sun and sand between your toes with a jet charter from London to Fiji.