The primary purpose of a Durham private charter is to watch a Duke game in person without worrying about busy and uncomfortable flights. But there is even more to Durham these days that makes the trip more enjoyable. No longer primarily a tobacco town, Durham’s many warehouses and factories have since been repurposed into spaces for entertainment, retail, and more to form a vibrant and exciting downtown area.
The city has ample opportunities for those interested in culture and the arts downtown and near Duke University, shopping and fine dining in the Southpoint area’s mall and retail centers, and live entertainment in the Durham Central Park and Hayti areas, just for a start. evoJets offers private jet flights to Durham that will help you reach your hotel or game on time and without outstanding comfort. Contact evoJets today to get started.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Durham, NC
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU, KRDU) – It’s a busy airport, but Raleigh Durham International Airport is located very close to the city. There not many amenities for private charter travelers, yet those that book to Raleigh Durham do tend to find that they reach their hotel in good time.
- Horace Williams Airport (IGX, KIGX) – Horace Williams Airport is the ideal airport for private charters. It is located only 10 miles away from the city center, and does not see any commercial aircraft which means that getting in and out of the airport is a breeze.
Commonly Available Durham, NC Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jets from NYC to Durham – Catch the perfect college sports game with a fast and comfortable private flight from New York City to Durham
- Charter a Private Jet from Chicago to Durham – Whether you're there for college sports or a personal visit, capture a private flight from Chicago to Durham with evoJets.
- Charter a Jet from Boston to Durham – With the ability to fly quickly to Durham from Boston, a private charter from evoJets helps you organize your travel.
- Charter Jets from Washington DC to Durham – If you find yourself ready to visit Durham, a charter from DC is a great way to get there in comfort and class.