As a leader in aviation in its own right, Dayton is a common travel destination and exit point for visiting other cities around the country. Home to the National Museum of the US Airforce (which receives an incredible 1.7 million visitors every year), many of our clients at evoJets book a private jet from Dayton to visit other areas around the country, or come to Dayton for its culture and historical artifacts.
If you are looking for private jet rental to or from Dayton, contact evoJets today.
Airports in and Around Dayton, OH
- Dayton Intl Airport (KDAY/DAY) – Serving almost 3 million passengers every year and located only 10 miles from Downtown Dayton, many of our clients use Dayton International Airport as their departure and arrival port.
- Dayton-Wright Brothers Airport (KMGY/MGY) – Also located about 10 miles from downtown Dayton, the Dayton-Wright Brothers Airport is almost entirely used by general aviation/private jets to reduce some of the traffic at Dayton International.
Popular Dayton, OH Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Dayton to West Palm Beach – No matter how much you love Dayton, many still enjoy some sun once in a while. Private jets from Dayton to West Palm Beach are some of our most common Ohio requests.
- Charter Flights from Dayton to Key West – Key West has some incredible beauty and personality, and so a private flight from Dayton to Key West, Florida is often a popular route.
- Private Charters from Miami to Dayton – It’s not uncommon to go the other direction! Many people book a private jet from Miami to Dayton to end their trip down south on a high note.
- Private Jets from Dayton to Traverse City, MI – With wineries, beaches, and cherries, charter a private plane to Traverse City from Dayton and enjoy one of Michigan’s most popular tourist cities.