This beach town on the Gulf of Mexico in southeast Texas is the perfect mix of divine beaches and giant ranch properties, giving Texas its cowboys and cattle reputation. National museums and landmarks can be explored in this city, as well as long strips of protected natural parks and islands that invite thousands of visitors a day to its calm beach shores. Charter a private jet to Corpus Christi and bask under the sun at this lively bayside city.
Just a short drive from downtown, a seventy mile stretch of pristine beaches and wildlife makes up the Padre Island National Seashore. In the space between the white sand shores and captivating dunes, lounge in a beach chair under an umbrella and enjoy the sweet sound of the Gulf’s waves oscillate.
The warm waters and surrounding landscape are home to flora and fauna that can be admired in the form of organized bird watching tours, fishing trips, or even windsurfing for the thrill-seekers. Book a private jet charter flight to Corpus Christi and unwind at Padre Island in an all-day retreat before heading back to town.
Make your way to the other side of the Corpus Christi Bay at the North Beach boardwalk, leading you to a museum and landmark you can see from any location on the bay. Here, the USS Lexington Museum welcomes you aboard the longest-serving Aircraft carrier in the United States. Military artifacts can be seen at this well-preserved museum, as well as self-guided tours where you can roam the inner and outer working of this Essex class ship.
The Corpus Christi Harbour Bridge is a stunning architectural piece in this city that offers a great vantage point for the surrounding bay. Be sure to check out this bridge at night, as it comes to life with vibrant lights.
This bridge will transport you to a thriving downtown district that is always buzzing with art festivals and delicious dine-in options. After enjoying some fresh seafood at restaurants like Bella Luna Downtown, enjoy a late afternoon stroll along the downtown boardwalk and Downtown Seawall. Fly by private jet charter to Corpus Christi, Texas for a fresh night out in the downtown area.
For a look into Texas influence, make your way over to the nearby Selena Museum where a heartwarming display of the iconic singer-songwriter is open for visitors. Perhaps enjoy a ball game at the Whataburger Field where the Corpus Christi Hooks and affiliated Houston Astros make an appearance, only a short drive from downtown. No matter your interest, there is always something for you to see or do in this diverse city. Book your private flight today and revel in the Texas beachside lifestyle that is Corpus Christi.
Private Jet Airports in Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP / CRP) — Only five miles from the central business district, the FBOs ensure your private travel needs are always accommodated.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Corpus Christi, TX
- Private Jet from Orlando to Corpus Christi – This city is the perfect combination of beach-side relaxation and southern-living.
- Charter Flights from Nassau to Corpus Christi – Cruise the clouds in style when you charter your private travel with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Napa to Corpus Christi – Whether you spend your days birdwatching, fishing, or working on your sunkissed tan, this city has something for everyone.
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Corpus Christi – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling are things of the past when you charter with evoJets.