The capital city of The Granite State is a quiet town attracting the eyes and ears of those in search of a quaint and artistic atmosphere in the Northeast. The city is home to unique movie and music experiences at the city’s center, with dozens of natural retreats at surrounding parks. Charter a private jet to Concord, New Hampshire today and enjoy what this decorated city of performative arts and history has to offer.
Halfway down Concord’s Main Street, running parallel with the Merrimack River, the New Hampshire State House stands modestly among the city’s population. The building design exudes 19th-century architecture and is, quite aptly, made of granite cuts from local quarries that are still active to this day. Granite pieces are a staple of the buildings in and around Concord’s downtown area and make for some stunning relics.
In fact, this is the oldest State Capitol building in the United States, and tours are always available for admiring the rich history that fills each and every room and chamber. Book your private jet charter flight to Concord today and admire the handcrafted antiquity that holds on to each piece of history at the New Hampshire State House.
A local gem in the city of Concord takes the form of a theater handcrafted by the locals to showcase independent productions that you cannot find at your everyday theater. Red River Theater provides a luxury experience for enjoying local creativity while relaxing in cushioned seats with a high-end concession to go alongside the experience.
The location of the theater in downtown Concord makes it the perfect idea for a post-dinner plan after wandering the city. Book your private jet to Concord for a chance to enjoy a glass of wine and original movie in a home theater away from home.
Nature lives in unison with city life in Concord as forests and trails can be explored just a few miles from downtown. At Winant Park Hiking Trails, guests can choose between five different trails of varying difficulty and length to explore the natural setting, as well as cultural landmarks along the way. At the peak of this trail, look over the city’s light horizon on one side and the Golden Dome of the New Hampshire State House on the other. In the winter, fly privately to Concord to ski the slopes of Winant Park with white-capped views of the city as the backdrop.
Arrange your charter flight to Concord, NH with evoJets, and experience this New England gem for yourself.
Private Jet Airports in Concord, New Hampshire
- Concord Municipal Airport (KCON / CON) — Specializing in general aviation, this facility is only two miles from the central business district of Concord.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Concord, NH
- Private Jet from New York to Concord – Escape the busy city life of NYC with a jet charter to Concord, and enjoy the historic charm that covers the city.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Concord – Your private travel with evoJets is always reliable, speedy, and luxurious.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Concord – Escape the bitter winters and enjoy the natural beauty of Concord.
- Private Jets from Philadelphia to Concord – The Granite State awaits your private jet arrival!