Perched along the Chattahoochee River, this port city boasts a healthy balance between nature’s finest and downtown urban vibes. Appealing to many, a private jet to Columbus, Georgia will entertain art fiends, foodies, history buffs, and lovers of the great outdoors.
Combining two of America’s favorite things: Coca-Cola and space. With a charter flight to Columbus, jetsetters can explore The Coca-Cola Space Science Center, an interactive experience exhibiting NASA artifacts, a space mission simulator, and planetarium. Whether you’re testing your pilot skills or relaxing in the museum’s Omnisphere Theatre, the science center has something for everyone.
Take a step back in time through one of the largest institutions in the Southeast region, The Columbus Museum. Famed for its incredible depiction of ‘The Chattahoochee Legacy,’ visitors can truly appreciate the preservation of the state’s antiquity prior to the settlement of Christopher Columbus.
No private jet charter trip to Columbus, Georgia is complete without rafting down the world’s largest urban whitewater course located on The Chattahoochee River. Catering to every skill level, beginners can float leisurely while enjoying the verdant surroundings while experts can brave the roaring currents of Cutbait, one of the biggest rapids on the East Coast.
Every city has its own twist on craft beer—with a private jet to Columbus, you can head to the city center and dive into some of their renowned pubs. On-site breweries complimented by American-fare make for the perfect ending to your adventurous day on the water.
Hugging the banks of The Chattahoochee River is one of the city’s most beloved landmarks, The River Walk. Stretching for fifteen miles, it’s the perfect escape from the relentless demands of reality. Whether you’re strolling, biking, or picnicking under the tree-made canopies, you can even cross state lines via the scenic 14th Street Pedestrian Bridge into Alabama!
Private Jet Airports in Columbus, Georgia
- Columbus Metropolitian Airport (KCSG / CSG) — Only three miles from downtown Columbus, this is the main facility for private jets into the city. It is the fourth busiest airport in Georgia.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Columbus, GA
- Private Jets from New York to Columbus, GA – Escape the cold of New York with a private jet from NYC to Columbus, GA
- Charter Flights from Miami to Columbus, Georgia – Columbus, GA is just a quick charter flight away from Miami.
- Jet Charters from Dallas to Columbus, GA – Soar the skies of the South with a private jet from Dallas to Columbus.
- Private Jet from Baltimore to Columbus, Georgia – Slide down from Baltimore to Columbus, GA with a quick charter flight arranged by Evo.