Chianti is a destination for wine of the same name, one of the most popular reds across the world. Many Chianti private charters are scheduled specifically for wine tasting in the region. But the city itself also serves as a romantic backdrop, with a warmth that is not found in other areas of Italy. The Chianti region itself is situated between Florence and Siena, with a landscape that is filled with castles, history, and plenty of greenery along its hills to capture your attention. Whether you’re a wine enthusiast or you simply are looking to enjoy a unique recreational trip, book a private jet to Chianti today with evoJets.
Private Charter Airports in and Around Chianti, Italy
- Florence Airport (LIRQ/FLR) – Florence Airport brings you closest to Chianti, with a winding road that delivers you close to Radda in Chianti in about an hour.
- Pisa International Airport (LIRP/PSA) – Pisa Airport is further than Florence, taking you into this Tuscany region in close to two hours via taxi or limousine.
Popular Chianti, Italy Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jet to Chianti from Frankfurt – Switch your palate from beer to ale by visiting this classic wine region.
- Private Charter from London to Chianti – See Chianti and the nearby towns for yourself with a private jet charter from evoJets.
- Charter Jets from New York to Chianti – Wine and relaxation are two activities that many New Yorkers enjoy. A chartered jet from NYC to Chianti is a great way to engage in those activities.
- Private Jet Charter from Paris to Chianti – The French understand the value of quality wine and Chianti is a great way to experience it firsthand.
One takes a private jet to Tuscany for the wine, and thus it would almost be criminal to avoid missing this historic wine region.