Dubbed ‘Queen City’ in honor of the Queen of England, Charlotte, NC is known for much more than its high-octane racing prestige. As the state’s largest city, you can spend your days among nature and your nights cruising under the lights of downtown. With a private jet to Charlotte, North Carolina, art enthusiasts, sport-fans, and museum aficionados will each have their own turf to enjoy.
For those with a need for speed, The NASCAR Hall of Fame is 150,000-square feet complete with thrill to awe race fans and car aficionados from all around the nation. It features several race-stimulators, high-tech exhibitions, prized memorabilia, and a massive theater full of NASCAR art. The city is also home to The Charlotte Motor Speedway, NASCAR’s only 600-mile track and host of the Coca-Cola 600 and NASCAR All-Star Race. Immerse yourself in the exhilarating heart of racing when charter a private jet to Charlotte, North Carolina.
Thrill-seekers can charter a flight to Charlotte and buckle up for an impressive artificial whitewater rafting experience at the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Take on any level of rafting or kayaking in the world’s largest manmade whitewater river! The park stretches over 1200-acres, ample with zip-lining courses, groomed hiking trails, mountain biking and canoeing.
For a more subtle and relaxing excursion, the city is home to so many fields of greenery, providing guests with a much needed moment of fresh air and tranquility. From the Wing Haven Gardens & Bird Sanctuary, McGill Rose Garden, and The UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens, you’ll be immersed in a variety of fauna and flora at every corner.
Classy nightlife, delicious food, and cocktails that hit the spot — this is what downtown Charlotte is here for. Sample a drink from the city-favorite breweries, indulge in gourmet southern classics, then end your evening on one of the many iconic rooftop bars with a well-lit skyline view.
Baseball lovers can charter a private jet to Charlotte, North Carolina, and spend the day at BB&T Ballpark, the home field for the Charlotte Knights – the Triple-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. With truly not a bad seat in the house, all you’ll need is your baseball hat and some sunscreen!
Whether you’re jetting to Charlotte for a baseball game, NASCAR race, or to explore the city, fly with evoJets, the leading jet charter service for all North American destinations.
Private Jet Airports in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport (KCLT / CLT) — This is the primary airport serving the metropolitan area of Charlotte and it is only six miles from the central business district. As one of the busiest airports in the world, flying private ensures your travel is as effortless and convenient as possible.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Charlotte, NC
- Private Jet from New York to Charlotte – Escape the busy city life in New York when you jet south to NC.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Charlotte – Ditch the freezing winters for breezy weather all year round.
- Jet Charters from Miami to Charlotte – Cruise the skies in style when you charter a flight from Miami to Charlotte.
- Private Jets from Dallas to Charlotte – Charter a private flight from Dallas to Charlotte with evoJets.