Chapel Hill is a fun little town, with a quaint charm and nice college vibe. But for those that rent a private jet to Chapel Hill, chances are it is for a UNC game – especially if the game is against Duke. There are plenty of reasons to visit the University of North Carolina, but UNC/Duke games are special events. Alumni flood the city in the thousands during these games, as the rivalry between the two teams is deep and historic.
Whether you’re there for college sports or to simply visit a fun little town with a passion for their home team, charter a private jet to Chapel Hill with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Chapel Hill, NC
- Horace William Airport (KIGX/IGX) – Horace William Airport is the best way to get into Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The airport is located only a mile from the business district and is specifically designed for private charters and other general aviation.
- Raleigh-Durham Intl Airport (KRDU/RDU) – An alternative is Raleigh Durham International. It is about 18 miles from Chapel Hill and serves a considerable amount of commercial jet liners. It is best to fly into Horace William unless you are planning to meet with a separate group.
Popular Chapel Hill, NC Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Charters from New York to Chapel Hill – Catch a game that everyone enjoys by flying to Chapel Hill from NYC via private charter.
- Private Jets to Chapel Hill from Chicago – Whether it’s your alma mater or you just love college sports, see the teams live by flying into Chapel Hill via private jet.
- Charter Flights from Philadelphia to Chapel Hill – The best way to make sure you arrive in time for the game from Philadelphia is through a Chapel Hill private charter.
- Charter Jets from Washington DC to Chapel Hill – DC is home for politics, but its passion for sports is on par with any of the 50 states.