Politics in Caracas can sometimes distract from what the capital offers. There are several national parks, mountains/hiking trails, cathedrals, and much more to see from the moment you disembark from your Caracas private jet. With plazas, beaches, shopping, and several brand new hotels, those that are interested in a very different experience find that Caracas does have what they need.
But what’s starting to draw more and more people to Caracas is the economic growth. The GDP of Venezuela is rising every year. Outsourcing to Venezuela is also growing in popularity, and while there are some limitations on capital investments, there are plenty of ways to find value in this important South American city. If you need to charter a private jet to Caracas, contact evoJets today.
Caracas, Venezuela Private Jet Airports
- Simon Bolivar International Airport of Maiquetia (CCS/SVMI) – Often referred to simply as Maiquetía, if you’re going to Caracas, you’re going to fly to Simon Bolivar International Airport. Located only 13 miles from downtown, Maiquetía is the only accessible airport nearby. It does handle about 5,000,000 passengers a year, but with two runways the congestion is not as bad as other capital city airports.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Caracas, Venezuela
- Private Charter Flights From Los Angeles to Caracas – Go from LA to Caracas in style and comfort with a private charter through evoJets.
- Charter Jets From Miami to Caracas – Visit Caracas for the first time with a private charter from Miami, and travel comfortably to Venezuela's capital in minimal time.
- Private Jets From New York to Caracas – Whatever takes you from NYC to Caracas, it is often best to enjoy a private flight of your own.
- Charter a Jet From Buenos Aires to Caracas – Anyone looking to visit Caracas from Buenos Aires would do well to consider a private charter, which offers immense comfort for your travel.