As the capital of Australia and home to the Australian government, Canberra is primarily a politically focused city. Most of the private jets to Canberra and from Canberra are flown by those that are connected in some way to the Australian government.
But there are also still many people that fly into Canberra for pleasure, in part because of the architecture and urban planning, but also because the city prides itself on being a “culture capital.” They have many art galleries, many more craft fairs, and plenty of museums. There are also outdoor activities, cycling trails, gardens, parks, nature reserves, and more.
If you’re visiting Canberra, chances are you’re there for business. But although it is not considered a tourist community, you may find that you also quite enjoy yourself there during your visit. Make sure that that visit is as fun and relaxing as possible with a private jet charter to Canberra from evoJets, the leader in private plane rentals.
Airports in and Around Canberra, Australia
- Canberra International Airport (YSCB)
Popular Canberra, Australia Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to Canberra – Fly quickly to Australia’s capital at a time that is convenient to you with a private jet from LA to Canberra.
- Charter Flights from Canberra to Wellington – When you need to fly between Wellington and Canberra, a private jet charter gives you the freedom and comfort you need.
- Private Charters from New York to Canberra – Connect with Australia by taking a business jet from NYC to Canberra in style.
- Private Jets from London to Canberra – evoJets remains the top choice for those looking to book a private flight from Canberra to London and back again.