A charming town about thirty miles outside of Pittsburgh, this destination has all you need for a relaxing getaway sans the hustle and bustle of a busy city. Endless miles of pristine golf courses, speed racing on world-class tracks, and the great outdoors are all at your fingertips in Butler. Hailed as one of the best small towns in America, charter your next private jet to Butler, PA with evoJets.
One of the top tracks in the country offers three top-paying divisions weekly and an exhilarating race several times a month. Lernerville Speedway is a dirt race track that attracts over ten thousand people to experience their massive events. From the World of Outlaw to the Firecracker 100, the jampacked action on this track is endless.
Avid golfers can charter a private jet to Butler and take advantage of some of the best courses in and around Pittsburgh. Tee it up in style with more putting green per capita than most cities in the country. Woodside landscapes, rolling terrains, and the banks of the Youghiogheny River make hitting an eagle much more enjoyable.
Nature’s finest moments can be appreciated at some of the city’s most beloved places. Moraine State Park combines over sixteen thousand acres of relaxing scenery and eco-adventure, ideal for any kind of globetrotter. Brave the surface of Arthur Lake on the back of your own paddleboard or hike the Glacier Ridge Trail, part of the North Country Trail, stretching from North Dakota to New York.
With a private jet to Butler, you can explore one of the state’s only museums dedicated to Chinese and Japanese culture and art. The Maridon Museum is home to a permanent collection of jade and ivory sculptures, scrolls, tapestries, as well as work by the renowned Chinese artist Wan Qingli.
Beer aficionados can charter a private flight to Butler, Pennsylvania and check the Butler County Beer Circuit off their bucket list. The tour showcases dozens of local breweries and their wide array of craft beers. Indulge in unique flavored ales and malts, as well as excellent menu options to pair with each drink along this memorable craft beer trail.
Private travel with evoJets is safe, speedy, and luxurious. Contact us today for a formal quote on your next private flight to Butler, Pennsylvania.
Private Jet Airports in Butler, Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport (KBTP / BTP) — Also referred to as Butler County Airport, this facility is only five miles from the city center. Specializing in general aviation, your private travel needs will always be accommodated when flying through BTP.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Butler, PA
- Private Jet from New York to Butler – Escape the concrete jungles of NYC and enjoy the great outdoors of Butler, PA.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Butler – No matter the distance, simply choose your aircraft and leave the rest to Evo.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to Butler – Enjoy a round of golf with a beautiful view when you jet to Butler with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Butler from Miami – Your private travel will be safe, speedy, and luxurious when you jet with evoJets.