Home to the world’s heaviest building, the capital of Romania is an exceptional fusion of modern and medieval European style. The city is headquarters to the communist-era Parliament Palace, weighing in at a hefty 4.5 tons of concrete, marble and gold, and lining up as the second largest administrative building in the world (after the Pentagon).
Whether tourists view the site as a testament to the arrogance of a former dictator, or an exhibit of how intricate and adept Romanian engineers are, the historic buildings must be seen to be believed. A private charter jet to Bucharest, Romania is one for architectural aficionados and those looking for Eastern European getaway like no other.
Savor a sip of tuică, a traditional plum spirit, while perusing the famous boulevards. Stop into the world-famous Carturesti Carusel, a breathtaking bookshop for the vacationing bibliophiles. Nourish your need for scenic greenery with a stroll around The Cismigiu Gardens or King Michael I Park, a peaceful excursion for those looking for a much needed escape from the non-stop city life.
If you’re still craving a piece of home, know that Bucharest remains a city that truly comes alive after dark, boasting mainstream discos and endless tankard waving. With evoJets, you can marvel at this hidden European gem with your own private charter jet to Bucharest, Romania.
Bucharest, Romania Private Jet Charter Airports
- Bucharest Băneasa Aurel Vlaicu International Airport (BBU / LRBS) — As of 2012, this airport has directed all commercial flights to Henri Coanda International Airport, operating only business flights and charter jets. Mainly known as Băneasa Airport, it is conveniently only five miles from the city center. Due to the airport’s exclusive services to general aviation, and its proximity to the city, jetsetters prefer this airport for private travel.
- Henri Coanda International Airport (OTP / LROP) — This airport is Romania’s busiest international airport, serving almost 14 million passengers annually. However, future development and expansion plans are underway to potentially serve 25 million passengers per year. Although this airport is Romania’s main travel hub, it only offers one FBO.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Bucharest, Romania
- Private Charter Jets to Bucharest from London – Indulge in the Romanian delicacies and fine drinks with a private flight from London to Bucharest.
- Private Jets from Paris to Bucharest – Fly with peace of mind knowing that evoJets selects only the best private aviation operators, ranked by our OPI. Enjoy your private jet to Bucharest from Paris.
- Charter Flights from Dubai to Bucharest – Enjoy the medieval scene Bucharest has to offer with a luxurious flight from Dubai.
- Charter Jets from New York to Bucharest – No matter your reason for visiting Bucharest, evoJets is prepared to accommodate your private travel needs.