The crystal waters of the Caribbean are a treasure chest of emerald isles, adorned with unspoiled retreats that attract the world’s elite, year after year. Nestled between Puerto Rico and Anguilla are The British Virgin Islands, an archipelago home to some of the most picturesque landscapes in the Caribbean. With a private charter flight to The British Virgin Islands, you can spend your days soaking up sun rays on velvety shores, and your nights swaying your hips to iconic Calypso music.
A stunning landscape comprised of labyrinthine tunnels, massive boulders, hidden grottoes, and turquoise streams of water, no trip to The British Virgin Islands is complete without reveling in the beauty of The Baths. Located on Virgin Gorda, these granite boulders are a stark contrast to the volcanic backdrop of the other islands. Snorkel through the pools of seawater or embark on a dip in the park’s iconic Devil’s Bay, a picturesque formation of granite on the southwestern tip of the island.
Home to one of the Caribbean’s largest collection of shipwrecks, the island of Anegada is a paradise for underwater explorers. Boasting a maze of coral reefs and a diverse assortment of marine life, you’ll be mesmerized by the vibrant hues of the world under the surface of the sea. Charter a private jet to the British Virgin Islands and surround yourself with pink flamingos, rock iguanas, and one of the largest reef systems in the world: Horseshoe Reef.
evoJets Partnership with BVI Tourism
evoJets has partnered with BVI Tourism in advance of its reopening to international visitors on December 1st. Our team is excited to bring tourism back to life in the BVI!
In recognition of the partnership, Evo is offering a $1,500 trip credit to clients booking flights into the BVI, redeemable toward any flight-related costs. Evo will also make a matching donation to Seeds of Love, whose mission is to replant the islands’ indigenous trees and vegetation in the wake of hurricanes Irma and Maria.
The busiest island of the archipelago is Tortola, the destination for the ultimate Caribbean experience. Indulge in pates, saltfish, and soursop, or get a taste of the sweet concoction known as the island’s Painkiller. For a less aquatic adventure, Tortola is home to the island’s highest peak: Sage Mountain. Piercing the sky at nearly two thousand feet, it creates a magical, panoramic view of the entire region. Home to dozens of animal and plant species, the numerous trails to the crown of the island will intrigue all hikers, no matter the level of expertise.
Charter a private flight to The British Virgin Islands and treat yourself to a yacht charter at the region’s capital, Road Town. The harbor is dotted with Catamarans, ideal for any kind of sea cruising. Whether you’re looking to try your luck with a deep-sea fishing excursion, or wanting to spend your days deck-tanning with a side of champagne showers, the islands have something for everyone.
Get a taste of the path less traveled with a day on Smuggler’s Cove, a secluded patch of serenity on the westernmost end of Tortola. The swaying palm trees, turquoise waves, and exotic fish make this a fan-favorite for those looking for a quiet and peaceful day on the beach.
Whether you’re looking to soak up some sun on sandy shores or take a peek beneath the sea, our team is standing by to make your trip to the BVI seamless and luxurious. Call us at (877) 970-5387, or use our private jet cost estimator to get accurate estimates for your jet charter to The British Virgin Islands. As the leading jet charter service across the Caribbean, leave the hassle of flying private to Evo.
Private Jet Airports in The British Virgin Islands
- Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (TUPJ / EIS) — Once known as Beef Island Airport, this is the main port of entry for all flights through the islands. The airport is situated on a small island off the coast of Tortola, connected by the Queen Elizabeth II Bridge.
- Auguste George Airport (TUPA / NGD) — The namesake of Captain Auguste George, this is a smaller facility and the northernmost airport in The British Virgin Islands, located on the island of Anegada.
Popular Private Jet Charters to British Virgin Islands
- Private Jet from New York to British Virgin Islands – Escape the concrete jungle of NYC with a luxurious private jet to The British Virgin Islands.
- Charter Flights from Miami to British Virgin Islands – From one tropical destination to the next, sit back, relax, and enjoy the luxury of evoJets private travel.
- Jet Charters from Los Angeles to British Virgin Islands – A luxury travel experience awaits you when you jet from LA to BVI via private jet.
- Private Jet Flights from Chicago to British Virgin Islands – The cold and brutal winters of Chicago are no match for the endless sunshine and turquoise waters of The British Virgin Islands.