Boyne Falls – especially Boyne Mountain Resort – has many outdoor activities. But if you book a private jet to Boyne Falls, it is likely for the skiing. The mountain is very popular, with many ski resorts and vacation homes that make it a popular location for those that want to escape city life.
If you are interested in a private jet charter, contact evoJets today.
Airports in and Around Boyne Falls, MI
- Boyne Mountain Airport (BFA/KBFA) – Boyne Mountain Airport is privately owned and operated by Boyne Resorts. It handles private charters that can land within its 5,200 foot landing strip, and is conveniently located less than half a mile from Boyne Resort.
- Charlevoix Municipal (CVX/KCVX) – Located in the city of Charlevoix, this airport is used during times of bad weather, as Boyne Mountain Airport shuts down. It is approximately 20 miles from Boyne Falls, and used primarily for general aviation.
- Gaylord Regional (GLR/KGLR) – Like Charlevoix airport, this airport is used to access Boyne Falls when there is a problem with landing in the weather. It is also located about 20 miles from Boyne Falls, although to the Southeast rather than the Northwest.
Popular Boyne Falls Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Chicago to Boyne Falls – With its mountain resorts, Boyne Falls is a great place for those that want to have an experience outside of Chicago.
- Charter Flights from New York to Boyne Falls – Ski, hike, and more by traveling from NYC to Boyne Falls with evoJets.
- Jet Rental from Milwaukee to Boyne Falls – When you want a short trip to a beautiful hiking and skiing location in Michigan, travel from Milwaukee to Boyne Falls in style.
- Private Jet from Boston to Boyne Falls – Every year, hundreds of elite travelers visit Byone Falls from Boston, and enjoy the resorts and activities.