A city that bloomed during the gold rush days in the 1800s, this state capital won’t disappoint. Home to idyllic natural landscapes, intriguing museums, and a diverse downtown center that has something for everyone. Charter a private jet to Boise, Idaho, and explore the beautiful nature that attracts thousands of guests every year.
Escape the busy city life and absorb the sunlight at one of the several parks scattered throughout the city. The perfect location to get in a solid exercise session as the sun rises is at the Boise River Greenbelt. With about twenty-five miles of greens, oranges, and yellows, this tree-fringed trail is a city-favorite for cyclists, joggers, and runners to enjoy. The Kathryn Albertson Park is another refreshing park full of nature’s finest creations, perfect for wildlife watching and appreciation.
Book your next jet charter to Boise and marvel at the fauna and flora blossoming at the Idaho Botanical Garden, home to over two hundred species of roses, and hundreds of other varieties. With different themes, ranging from succulents to vegetables and herbs, this thirty-acre field is a breath of fresh air.
Ironically, The Idaho Botanical Garden is on the previous Old Idaho Penitentiary property. History buffs can even explore the grounds of Old Pen, as it is now on the list of National Register of Historic Places. Curious guests can dive deep into the memoirs of the notorious inmates who once inhabited these cells, including paranormal investigations and cemetery tours.
With only a twenty-mile drive north of the city, you can immerse yourself in a wonderland of adventure no matter the season, atop the Bogus Basin Mountain. In the winter, the 360-degree Treasure Valley makes for a remarkable view and the snow-capped terrain makes for ideal skiing and snowboarding. The warmer weather calls for mountain hiking, biking, and climbing along with a scenic chair lift above the valley.
Wine connoisseurs can charter a private jet to Boise, Idaho, and indulge in the acres of vineyards and countless wineries. Home to several beautifully decorated tasting rooms, you can satiate your palate with Tempranillo, Sangiovese, and Shiraz.
Charter a private jet to Boise, Idaho with evoJets, the leading private jet charter service for all North American destinations. Leave the hassle of flying to us and breeze through the skies in style.
Private Jet Airports in Boise, Idaho
- Boise Airport (KBOI / BOI) — Only five miles south of downtown Boise, this is the busiest airport in the state of Idaho. Serving over two million people annually, flying private is the most convenient option for a trip to Boise.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Boise, ID
- Private Jet from San Francisco to Boise – This city is perfect no matter the season, boasting gorgeous winters and beautiful summers.
- Charter Flights from Seattle to Boise – A city developed after the Gold Rush, charter travelers will find something for every kind of vacationer.
- Jet Charters from Los Angeles to Boise – Hop from LA to Boise with evoJets.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Boise – A private jet from Chicago to Boise is the best beginning to your trip.