Though technically a part of Rhode Island, Block Island is an island just off of Montauk in New York. It has also historically been one of the most popular places to visit in summer for elite private jet travelers. Every year, private jets to Block Island land at the local airport to take advantage of the soft beaches, green meadows, and classic New England architecture.
The seclusion of Block Island, combined with its amenities for luxury travelers, makes it a prime destination in summer and beyond. To charter a private flight to Block Island, contact evoJets, today.
Block Island Private Jet Airports
- Block Island State Airport (BID/KBID) – The aptly named Block Island State Airport is, perhaps unsurprisingly, the best way to land on the island. Though there are two regional airlines that land here, the vast majority of flights to Block Island are via private jet charter. It has a short runway, so it is recommended to talk to evoJets first to discuss the size of your party.
- Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport (PVD/KPVD) – Theodore Francis Green Airport, usually shortened to “TF Green Airport,” is a public airport located on mainland Rhode Island in Warwick. It sees almost 5 million passengers a year and is not necessarily near Block Island. However, with two longer runways, those traveling in large groups may need to consider a combination of TF Green and a ferry to make sure you can all travel together.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Block Island, RI
- Private Charter Flights From Teterboro to Block Island – Whether you're there for your summer home or a much needed getaway, fly from NYC to Block Island with your own private jet rental.
- Charter Jets From White Plains to Block Island – Those in White Plains looking for a more relaxed atmosphere will often find it in Block Island.
- Private Jets From New Haven to Block Island – No matter what time of year you plan to visit, the easiest and most comfortable way to get to Block Island from New Haven is via private charter.
- Charter a Jet From Boston to Block Island – Escape Boston's big city lifestyle and travel to Block Island via your own private jet.