If you’ve never heard of Black Rock City, then you also haven’t heard of one of the most active and fascinating art festivals in all of the United States. Black Rock City is not a city at all, but the name of a temporary community of those that get together in the Black Rock desert to enjoy Burning Man.
Burning Man is a festival of self-expression, with art, music, community, and celebrations that – perhaps not surprisingly – light up the night sky. Burning man can be a family event, but it also not for the feint of heart, because burning man is not like other festivals. There is no money to be made. There are no rules to be found. Wild parties and nude dresswear are as common as family friendly henna tattoos and arts and crafts.
Whatever form of self-expression you plan to take, traveling to Burning Man is a once in a lifetime experience, even if you do it every year. Book a private jet to Burning Man with evoJets, the leading provider of Burning Man private jet charters.
Airports in and Around Black Rock City, NV
- Black Rock City Municipal Airport (889V) – Black Rock City Municipal Airport is the only way to get to burning man directly by plane. It has a short runway, so only turboprops are able to land here, which is why a private flight through evoJets is your best choice.
- Reno/Tahoe International Airport (KRNO/RNO) – Black Rock City Airport closed in 2018 due to the overwhelming volume of aircraft landing there. Reno is farther away from Burning Man but may be the only available option for charter flights to the festival.
Popular Black Rock City Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from LA to Burning Man – Celebrities and elite travelers often book a charter flight from Los Angeles to Burning Man to avoid some of crowds and travel.
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Burning Man – Skip the lines and go from SF to Burning Man in a private jet charter.
- Private Plane from San Diego to Burning Man – Private planes give you a direct route from SD to Burning Man, so that your party can start the right way.
- Private Jets from Phoenix to Burning Man – You’re already prepared for the heat. Travel to Burning Man from Phoenix in style.
Charter a Private Jet to Burning Man 2019 – Dates & Info
Burning Man 2019 Dates
The festival spans from August 25th – September 2nd.
What night does the Man burn?
The Man burns on Saturday, August 31st.
What is the Burning Man 2019 theme?
The theme this year is Metamorphoses.