The Bimini Islands are all popular vacation destinations in the Bahamas. But while North Bimini has the nightlife and activities, South Bimini is where travelers go to genuinely “get away from it all” in almost every way. While the island is now accessible by South Bimini private jet charter, it was once one of the most remote islands on Bahamas, its white sand beaches only accessible by boat, and only by those that owned private residencies at Port Royale.
But today, South Bimini has its own airport, spectacular views, wonderful beaches, and a chance to relax with limited movement around you. To charter flights to South Bimini, contact evoJets today.
Best Airports for Charter Flights to/from Bimini, Bahamas
- South Bimini Airport (MYBS/BIM) - When flying to South Bimini you want to arrive directly on the island, rather than take multiple routes. That is something only possible with specific aircraft that we have available here at evoJets.
Popular South Bimini Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jet from New York to Bimini - Wipe out the Manhattan noise with a private jet from NYC to Bimini.
- Charter Flights from Miami to Bimini - The flight from Miami to South Bimini is short, thus giving you a great opportunity to relax or fish with minimal interruption.
- Private Jet from Chicago to Bimini - With its blue water and white sand, a private jet charter to South Bimini from Chicago will quickly help you refresh.
- Private Flights from Houston from Bimini - Experience true beauty by flying from Houston to South Bimini with evoJets.
Other Popular Bahamas Jet Charter Locations
The Bahamas offer endless possibilities for the private traveler. Here are a few popular destinations if you plan to island hop from South Bimini:
Looking for more? Click here to view all of our featured Bahamas private charter destinations.