Berlin, the capital of Germany, is a cultural and historic center of the country. The city is an exciting mix of the past and present, with some surviving medieval buildings and other historic structures existing alongside more modern architecture and a thriving technological culture.
Berlin’s has solidified a prominent place in history, and that history can be found all around the city with museums and landmarks that speak to its storied past. And if that was all Berlin had to offer, it would still be a popular place for travelers. But Berlin is also the heart of Germany’s industry and government, home to some of the world’s leading corporations. Many people fly a private jet to Berlin for business deals, and it is also a place that has an infrastructure built for luxury travel.
There are dozens of large, comfortable suites, countless high end restaurants, and the opportunity for some wild or relaxing nightlife depending on your preference. There is much to see and do in Germany, and if you are ready to charter a private jet to Berlin, contact evoJets today.
Airports in and Around Berlin, Germany
- Berlin Tegel Airport (EDDT) - Berlin airport is located only 5 miles from the center of Berlin. It sees over 20 million passengers a year. Although it can be busy, it has all the amenities you need and is the ideal choice for a private flight.
Popular Berlin Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from London to Berlin - Travelers flying private from London to Berlin know that the best way to get to Germany is one that is comfortable and personalized.
- Charter Flights from Berlin to Paris - When life takes you from Berlin to Paris or back again, let a private jet charter get you there fast.
- Charter Plane from New York to Berlin - Take a private jet from NYC to Berlin to connect with other businesses or enjoy the amazing culture, all in a way that is great for any size group.
- Private Jet from Barcelona to Berlin - Those that travel from Barcelona to Berlin in a private jet charter often feel more relaxed and ready to take on their next adventure.