Though Belize has more to offer than tourism alone, it is not an exaggeration to describe it as one of the most beautiful countries in Central America. In many ways it is perhaps one of the most underrated countries as well. Belize is spectacular in its natural wonders, safe, and relatively uninhabited (which helps it feel more secluded). Despite its appeals, it’s only recently that we’ve seen a surge in private jet charters to Belize, as social media continues to bring more attention to the region.
The economy of Belize also does have a bit of a draw for investors and businesses. Oil and energy producers often connect with Belize, as do those looking for agricultural products and new resorts. But it is perhaps the outdoor activities that attract the most Belize private jet flights to the area. To schedule yours, contact evoJets today.
Private Jet Airports in Belize
Belize is a small country, at least compared to others in the region. There are only a few dozen airports in the country, many of which have limitations with the flights that can land there. The two largest and most common airports include:
- Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE/MZBZ) – Although it is the busiest airport in Belize, the Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport sees under a million passengers every year – a smaller number for the country’s largest city. BZE serves Belize City, but it is located almost 30 minutes away so it is only lightly convenient for Belize private jet travelers.
- Belize City Municipal Airport (MTZA) – Now known as Sir Barry Bowen Municipal Airport, the Belize City Municipal Airport is the other option for private charters. It is right in the city center, making it more convenient. However, its runway is only 3,000 feet, so not all aircraft can land there.
Like most countries, there are other airports that may be desirable depending on where your visit takes you. We’ll help you find the best airport for your travel experience and make sure that your aircraft can get you there safely.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Belize
- Charter a Jet From Los Angeles to Belize – Belize is stunningly beautiful, and it's no wonder so many from LA choose to vacation there in their free time.
- Private Charters From Miami to Belize – Whether you've been to Belize before or it is your very first time, a private jet from Miami to Belize will make sure you arrive comfortably.
- Charter Flights From New York to Belize – Sometimes the big city can drag on you, but if you take a refresher to Belize from NYC, chances are you'll be ready to take on the world again.
- Private Jet Charters From London to Belize – Those in Europe that love island living and water activities will no doubt love what Belize has to offer.