If you want to take a vacation where you can learn about art & history, and unwind on a beach in the same day, there’s no better city in Europe than Barcelona. Barcelona is a graceful blending of the Spanish and Catalan cultures and that style extends to everything from the architecture, to the food, to the activities available.
The mild Mediterranean climate makes Barcelona a popular vacation spot in Europe for beach-goers, and site-seers won’t be disappointed by the centuries-old Old Town buildings and the number of museums of modern art. Barcelona’s rich culture attracts elite travelers from all over the world. Barcelona also has an outstanding economy, which explains why their airport receives over 40 million travelers every year as so many people and groups travel there for corporate reasons.
There is much to see and do in Barcelona for relaxation, fun, or business. But you still need to get there. Charter a private plane to Barcelona, and arrive to this fascinating city in a style and luxury that few other travel options can manage. Call evoJets today to schedule your Barcelona private jet charter.
Airports in and Around Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona–El Prat Airport (LEBL)
Popular Barcelona Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from London to Barcelona – Experience the festivities of Spain when you charter a flight from London to Barcelona.
- Charter Flights from Barcelona to Nice – Any travel to Nice is designed to be relaxing. Our private planes from Barcelona to Nice start the trip off the right way.
- Private Flights from New York to Barcelona – Go from NYC to Barcelona in a private jet to make the most out of your next travel adventure.
- Private Jet from Munich to Barcelona – No matter why you’re visiting Barcelona, evoJets is ready to get you there in a comfortable private jet.