Whether you’re there for a round of golf, looking to explore the dunes, or simply a fan of fresh cranberries, Bandon, Oregon is an underrated vacation spot for elite travelers. The Bandon Dunes Golf Resort alone has an incredible 5 separate courses for the golf enthusiast, and as a town of only 3,000, it is not hard to find some quiet space to relax for those that need a break from the day to day.
evoJets proudly provides private jet charters to Bandon, OR for the travelers that want to escape to the town by the sea. Our team charters private jets to Brandon from all over the United States, and will do our best to make your experience comfortable and memorable.
Airports in and Around Bandon, OR
- Bandon State Airport (KS05/S05) – Located only 2 miles from Bandon, OR, Bandon State Airport only services turboprops and general aviation, making it the simplest and most direct way to get into the city.
- Southwest Oregon Regional (KOTH/OTH) – For those that prefer to fly into a more active airport, Southwest Oregon Regional is a very popular route for private jet charters to Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, as it is located about 20 miles from Bandon and right in nearby North Bend.
Popular Bandon, OR Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from San Francisco to Bandon, OR – Bandon is a great way to escape the SF density, as many golf and nature enthusiasts fly private jets from SF to Bandon.
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Bandon, OR – There are some wonderful golf courses in SoCal, but the five Bandon courses represent a major draw for private jet charters from LA to Bandon.
- Private Charters from Phoenix to Bandon, OR – Those looking to escape the heat for the great outdoors should charter a private jet from Phoenix to Bandon.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Bandon, OR – Bandon is so unlike the Chicago area that many Chicagoans fly to Bandon for a weekend escape.