Augusta has nearly 200,000 residents and a diverse economy. But if you’re flying a private jet to Augusta, it’s probably to watch the Master’s Tournament.
For over 80 years, the Master’s has been one of the most sought after golf tournaments in the world – not just the United States. It is played at the Augusta National Golf Club, which has been consistently named one of the top 5 golf tournaments anywhere.
In addition to the Master’s, Augusta is home to professional disc golf courses, drag races, and numerous outdoor activities. There are actually quite a few adventures that travelers can enjoy in the Augusta area. But if you’re one of the many that is there to charter a private plane to Augusta for the Master’s, you cannot go wrong with evoJets. Contact us today to get started.
Airports in and Around Augusta, GA
- Augusta Regional (KAGS/AGS) – Located only 7 miles south of Augusta, Augusta Regional is the closest airport to the city. It hosts most commercial flights, but can also be a good landing spot for several types of private jet charters.
- Daniel Field (KDNL/DNL) – Flying a private aircraft to Daniel Field directly is the preferred often for many of our Augusta private jet clients. It’s near the destination, with a calm and pleasant environment that many of our elite travelers love.
Popular Augusta, GA Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from New York to Augusta – There are no courses quite like Augusta’s in NYC, which is why many fly a private jet to Augusta not just to watch golf, but to play it too.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Augusta – The Master’s are a great time to charter a jet from Chicago to Augusta and save both time and effort.
- Private Flight from Palm Beach to Augusta – For golf lovers on Palm Beach, a flight to Augusta is a great way to keep the game going.
- Private Jet from LA to Augusta – Travel from Los Angeles to Augusta in style with evoJets.