Picture verdant greenery contrasting against steel skyscrapers that soar through the Southern clouds — this is Atlanta. From unforgettable cuisine and a melting pot of cultures, to historic monuments that symbolize some of the world’s most incredible movements, this city in a forest will leave you pleasantly surprised. Book your next private jet to Atlanta with Evo and treat yourself to Georgia’s sweet southern hospitality—Atlanta private jet rental is available 24/7 with evoJets.
Perched across from the iconic Botanical Garden is Piedmont Park, a lush landscape sprawling over two-hundred acres. Serving as the perfect place for a lazy afternoon, this urban park is also the setting for live concerts, food truck festivals, and sporting events. Whether you’re out for a morning bike ride or browsing the weekly farmers market, Piedmont has something for everyone.
No trip to Atlanta is complete without spending a day at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. Built to celebrate the legacy of the great Civil Right’s leader, visitors will be shown the humble abode of MLK Jr., along with several exhibits commemorating his life’s work.
Another must-do when visiting Atlanta is the extraordinary Center for Civil & Human Rights, a multi-million dollar memorial dedicated to the nation’s civil rights history. This massive museum offers both a permanent and rotating collection of artifacts, simulations, and displays that may move some visitors to tears.
Museum lovers can charter a private jet to Atlanta and explore an eclectic variety of galleries, frrom Coca-Cola to world-class art. Aside from being the first exhibit to display art from Paris’ Louvre, The High Musem is an architectural wonder. For those who can’t live without the bubbly sweetness of Coke, The World of Coca-Cola is the destination for you. Serving over one hundred varieties of Coke from all around the globe, you’ll leave here impressed.
Whether you’re looking to dive into the depths of the city’s historic roots or searching for the town with the most southern charm, charter your next private jet to Atlanta with Evo. As the leader in North American general aviation, leave the hassle of flying private to us. Atlanta private jet rental is available 24/7 with evoJets, the most trusted on-demand charter provider in the country.
Private Jet Airports in & Around Atlanta, GA
As one of America’s major aviation hubs, Atlanta is accessible via several conveniently located airports:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL, KATL) – is located about 10 miles south of the downtown Atlanta area. It is the world’s busiest airport according to passenger traffic and aircraft traffic measurements, due in large part to its position as a major national and international hub.
- DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (PDK, KPDK) – is only 8 miles from the center of downtown Atlanta. It is the second busiest airport in Georgia due to its status as a reliever airport for Hartsfield-Jackson.
- Fulton County Airport (FTY, KFTY) – also referred to as Brown Field – is located just west of Atlanta, and handles much of the smaller aircraft which would otherwise operate out of Hartsfield-Jackson.
- Falcon Field Airport (FFC, KFFC) – is in Peachtree City – is about 25 miles southwest of the central business district of Atlanta. The airport hosts several aviation events each year, including the Great Georgia Air Show.
- Cobb County Airport (RYY, KRYY) – also known as McCollum Field – is about 21 miles northwest of central Atlanta. There are two full-service FBOs on site, Northside Aviation and Preferred Jet Center.
- Gwinnett County Airport (LZU, KLZU) – or Briscoe Field – is located about 2 miles northeast of Lawrenceville, GA, and 34 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta.
Most Requested Charter Flights to/from Atlanta
- Private Jet from Atlanta to Miami – Only a short 1.5-2.0hr flight brings this south Florida paradise into view. Charter a flight from Atlanta to Miami with evoJets for your next trip!
- Jet Charter from New York to Atlanta – Fly for business, pleasure and everything in between with an evoJets charter flight from New York to Atlanta.
- Charter Flights from Atlanta to Aspen – Trade the sun and southern hospitality for serene slopes and rustic charm with a private jet from Atlanta to Aspen, evoJets’ home town!
- Private Jet from Chicago to Atlanta – Charter jets from Chicago to Atlanta are safe, convenient and available every day with evoJets.