For those seeking a relaxed seaside getaway in a more secluded, natural environment, a private jet to Amorgos is an outstanding choice in destination. Its beaches are more secluded and natural-looking than some of the other popular Cyclades island destinations, with surroundings that include caves, bright blue waters, steep cliffs, and more.
The traditional whitewashed architecture of its capital Chora and other villages is utterly beautiful and well worth a visit to admire its unique charm. Taking a private jet to Amorgos gives you back time you’d need to otherwise use scheduling and taking commercial flights that line up with the Amorgos ferry schedule. Contact evoJets for a worry-free flight.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and Around Amorgos, Greece
- Naxos Island National Airport (LGNX) – There is no way to fly directly to Amorgos, so some choose to arrive in Naxos Island National Airport. It has fewer passengers than alternative airports, and makes it possible to quickly catch a boat or alternative method of transportation to Amorgos Island.
- Santorini (Thira) International Airport (LGSR) – The ferry rides from Santorini are much longer than from Naxos, but some travelers enjoy arriving in Santorini because they can spend some time on the popular island before they embark to their final destination.
Popular Private Jet Charter Routes to Amorgos, Greece
- Private Charters from London to Amorgos – See the beauty of Amorgos yourself by traveling from London by yourself or with the whole family.
- Charter Jets from Paris to Amorgos – With a private jet from Paris, you can fly right to Amorgos with no layovers along the way.
- Private Flights from Athens to Amorgos – Start your vacation the right way with a private charter from Athens to Amorgos, letting you travel in style.
- Private Jets from New York to Amorgos – See why Amorgos is such a wonderful island to visit with a private charter from NYC.
Part of experiencing Greece is finding the Mediterranean island that is best for your preferred vacation experiences. Charter a private jet to Greece and then catch a ferry to see Amorgos for yourself.