India has become the center of economic opportunity worldwide. But its amazing landmarks, food, and culture should not be forgotten. That is perhaps why we often book jet private charters to Agra.
Agra is a well populated city and headquarters to many growing corporations. But what Agra is best known for is the combination of history, architecture, and culture that is iconic to India. The Taj Mahal is in Agra, as is the Agra fort. Indeed, there are dozens of wonderful moments and buildings in or near Agra, along with the cuisine and accommodations that one expects from a vacation.
For a seamless experience, it’s best to fly nonstop on a private jet to Agra, India. Depending on your departure city, the flights can be long. Your own private jet through evoJets shortens the trip and makes it far more enjoyable.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Agra
- Agra Airport (AGR / VIAG) – For Agra private jet charters, the aptly named Agra Airport is the best place to land. It is both a military airbase and public airport that only has a few commercial flights. It is less than 10 minutes from downtown Agra and only 10 miles from the Taj Mahal.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL / VIDP) – The other option for visiting Agra is the Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is the primary airport for New Delhi. This airport, however, is quite far from Agra and would require a three hour drive before arrival. It also serves tens of millions of passengers and has a lot of congestion, so it is only the right choice for select travelers.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Agra, India
- Private Jet Charters from Los Angeles to Agra – See the Taj Mahal for yourself when you fly from LA to Agra in your own private charter.
- Charter Planes from San Francisco to Agra – See all of the World Heritage sites by traveling from SF to Agra.
- Charter Flights from Geneva to Agra – Whether it's for a day trip or a week long experience, every trip from Geneva to Agra is enjoyable.
- Charter Private Planes from Sydney to Agra – Visit a place with history and culture very different from Sydney by taking a holiday in Agra.
It is a big country, but Agra remains one of the best places to explore. See the most iconic landmarks in Agra by flying a private jet to India with evoJets.