Oceanfront casinos, pulsating nightlife, shrimping expeditions, and a haven for abstract art — this is Biloxi, Mississippi. Whether you’re looking to spend your day beach bumming on the Gulf beaches or hopping between slot machines, this is the destination for you. Place your bets on the shores of the Gulf Coast when you charter a private flight to Biloxi with evoJets.
Only eleven miles off the coast of Biloxi is Ship Island, a popular day trip for aquatic lovers and those looking for a sun-kissed tan. This small territory serves as a perfect location for fishing, swimming, birding, and exploring the historic Fort Massachusetts. With a ferry that transports visitors to and from the city, you may even get a glimpse of stingrays or a pod of dolphins cruising the waves.
No private jet charter trip to Biloxi is complete without experiencing one of the nation’s largest street parties: Mardi Gras. A thrilling parade of intricate costumes, extraordinary floats, iconic dances, and infinite king cake, this chromatic celebration is something you likely won’t forget. The Mardi Gras Museum, located inside the Magnolia Hotel, is a grand way to appreciate the festival’s history and the hard work that goes into creating such extraordinary costumes.
Lovers of abstract art can charter a private flight to Biloxi and explore the Ohr-O’Keefe Museum Of Art. Dedicated to the American ceramic artist, George E. Ohr, the unique exhibition celebrates the architecture, history, and pottery art of Biloxi.
For those feeling lucky, you’ve come to the right spot. Floating casinos are a staple to the city and gamblers from all over the country flock to Biloxi for a chance at winning big. Between Beau Rivage, The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Harrah’s Gulf Coast, and IP Casino, the stakes are high and the amenities are five-star.
Whether you’re looking to explore the city or its surrounding islands, the southern hospitality is bountiful in Mississippi. Charter your next private jet to Biloxi with Evo, the leading service for private jet charter flights across North America.
Private Jet Airports in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (KGPT / GPT) — This airport is only three miles outside of downtown Gulfport and nineteen miles from Biloxi. It specializes in military flights and general aviation.
- Keesler Air Force Base (KBIX / BIX) — Named in honor of a fallen native aviator, this base is conveniently only twelve miles from downtown Biloxi.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Biloxi, MS
- Private Jet from Houston to Biloxi – Two southern gems with proximity to the coast, jet from Houston to Biloxi with Evo today.
- Charter Flights from Scottsdale to Biloxi – Ditch your golf clubs for Mardi Gras with a jet charter from Scottsdale to Biloxi.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from San Antonio to Biloxi – Your private flight from San Antonio will be seamless, safe and expeditious with Evo.
- Jet Charters from Nassau to Biloxi – Biloxi and Nassau are five short hours away with a private charter jet.