Fayetteville, you can sit back and enjoy the serenity of nature’s finest, or indulge in some of the city’s most prized attractions. From unparalleled landscapes and quirky boutiques to world-class art museums, Fayetteville, Arkansas has got something for every traveler.
In a city enriched with natural beauty, the Ozark Mountains reign nonpareil. Dense forests, sparkling rivers, and secluded cabins are only a glimpse of what this physiographic region has to offer. Whether you’re looking for a tough terrain to hike, a downhill slope for mountain biking, clear waters to fish, or brisk fresh air to unwind, a private jet to Fayetteville is only the start to a nature-filled escape.
The Ozark Mountains aren’t the only natural sensation that Fayetteville is known for. The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks is the state’s premier garden space, offering an evolving and blooming fauna and flora. From exotic plant species and herbs to a beautiful butterfly house, the garden is a perfect place for relaxation. Charter a private jet to Fayetteville to see all that this region has to offer.
The Walton Arts Center is a local favorite, where artists and entertainers from all around the world congregate to create stunning visuals and performances. Located near the University of Arkansas, it is the state’s busiest and largest center for entertainment. A hub for culture, creativity, and talent, no trip to Fayetteville is complete without attending one of their performances.
For a drive down memory lane, the city is home to one of the last drive-in movie theaters in the country. Screening flicks of the century during their open season, pull into 112 Drive-In and enjoy a movie under the canopy of stars. Drop the top of your car down, and experience a nostalgia unlike any other.
Whether you’re looking for a high-energy vacation or a relaxing natural getaway, the city has it all. Book your private jet to Fayetteville with evoJets, the leading service for all North American destinations.
Fayetteville Private Jet Airports
- Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA / KXNA) — This is one of the country’s smallest airports to see year-round, daily nonstop jets to major cities such as Dallas, Los Angeles and Atlanta. This is mostly due to the presence of the world’s largest company by revenue, Walmart, in the nearby Arkansas city, Bentonville.
- Drake Field (FYV / KFYV) — Only three miles from the city, Drake Field has one runway and also features The Arkansas Air & Military Museum in the airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Fayetteville, AR
- Jet Charters from Houston to Fayetteville – With a private jet to Fayetteville, you can let your nostalgia sink in as you enjoy one of the nation's last drive-in theaters.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Fayetteville – Explore the stunning Ozark Mountains and embrace nature's greatest triumphs with a private jet to Fayetteville.
- Charter Jets from Omaha to Fayetteville – Soar above the hassle of long security lines and congested terminals with a private jet to Fayetteville from Omaha.
- Private Jet from New York to Fayetteville – Escape the concrete jungle and busy traffic with a private jet from New York to Fayetteville