Nestled along the footsteps of the Parque Natural da Ria Formosa, this coastal city is perfect for a lowkey Portuguese getaway. With a medieval-like Cidade Velha, a buzzing marina along the Atlantic, and a plethora of architecturally-brilliant sites of reverence, there’s something for every kind of globetrotter. Charter your next private jet to Faro, Portugal with Evo, and experience the Algarve’s capital in style.
Blessed with a natural phenomenon that is the Rio Formosa reserve, the park is made of over fifteen thousand hectares of pristine lagoons, marshlands, channels, and islets to explore. Rich in bird and marine life, cruise the lagoon waters on your own kayak or private boat tour. Come face to face with rare creatures, from the elusive Mediterranean chameleon to the purple gallinule. As one of the most protected and beloved ecosystems in Europe, no charter jet to Faro is complete without discovering the park’s agrestal beauty.
One of the best ways to experience Faro is with a stroll through Cidade Velha, the city’s Old Town. A genuine history book, the calçada portuguesa, and medieval walls are pages illustrating the city’s admirable past. The scent of citrus fills the air as orange trees border Old Town’s centerpiece, Faro Cathedral, Sé. Scale the tower for a beautiful view of the city and its azure lagoon.
With a private jet to Faro, you can marvel at the city’s most photographed building, The Igreja da Nossa Senhora do Carmo. This 18th-century church is a prize to admire until you realize what you’re actually looking at. Though the facade is gilded in Brazillian leaf gold, the interior was once built with the skulls of over a thousand monks. Those remains have now been moved to the Capela dos Ossos (Chapel of Bones), positioned directly behind the church.
Sunseekers can charter their next private flight to Faro, Portugal, and bask in the bright rays of Praia de Faro. Manicured white sand and calm turquoise waters make for world-class conditions for snorkeling, windsurfing, and kitesurfing. Whether you’re craving a rush of adrenaline or in need of a sunkissed tan, this is the spot for you.
With a wide variety of world-class aircraft at our fingertips, your private travel with Evo is sure to be safe, speedy, and luxurious. As the leader in European destinations, contact our charter specialists for an estimate for your next private jet to Faro, Portugal.
Private Jet Airports in Faro, Portugal
- Faro Airport (LPFR / FAO) — Also referred to as the Algarve Airport, this facility is only three miles west of Faro’s city center. With a newly opened FBO and VIP lounge, private travel to Faro just got much better.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Faro, Portugal
- Private Jet from London to Faro – The picture-perfect landscapes of Faro make this city a photographer's dream.
- Charter Flights from Paris to Faro – What better way to travel between two luxurious cities than by private jet with Evo?
- Jet Charters from Zurich to Faro – Escape the bitter winters and enjoy the natural beauty of Faro with Evo.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Faro from Athens – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.