Eugene, Oregon is the best of both worlds—globetrotters can appreciate a bustling city-vibe as well as the natural charisma that enchants the many parks and trails that circle the city. The second largest city in Oregon has a diverse list of activities suitable for any vacationer. Museums and art galleries as well as numerous idyllic wine vineyards make a private jet to Eugene, Oregon just the start to an incredible trip.
The University of Oregon features some of the city’s top highlights. Museum and art fanatics can jet to Eugene, Oregon for a look at the iconic Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art. Built as a home for the Murray Warner Collection of Oriental Art, the gallery features a massive collection of Japanese, Chinese, American and European art. On the National Register of Historic Places, this is a must see when in Eugene.
Perched on the slopes of Skinner Bute is a local favorite, the Shelton-McMurphey-Johnson House. A Victorian mansion from a fairytale exuding glamour and charm, the manor offers tours and afternoon tea for those interested in antique architecture, decor and artifacts.
With a private charter jet to Eugene, Oregon, you can explore the fauna and flora of the Owen Rose Garden. For a peaceful stroll or a stunning photoshoot, you can surround yourself with over 4,000 roses and peruse the 8.5 acres of color canvassing the greenery. Located on the banks of the Willamette River, travelers to Eugene can enjoy the flowers and then head for Alton Baker Park.
The city’s largest park, Alton Baker, is another local favorite, attracting those looking for adventure or relaxation. Bike bridges, golf courses, fishing and kayaking can all be achieved while enjoying the beautiful scenery that surrounds the river. Canoeing the Willamette River is sure to excite animal lovers, as you’re likely to pass a number of species, from deer, eaglers, osprey, to even beavers!
Those looking for more adventure can jet to Eugene and trek Mount Pisgah. Encompassing 209 acres of slope, charter jet travelers can hike to the summit and embrace the views from different points. Riverbanks and farmlands surround the trails and after your climb, visitors can explore the arboretum which features a beautiful botanical garden.
No matter the reason for your trip to Eugene, our charter specialists are here to help. Contact us today to charter your private jet to Eugene, OR.
Eugene, Oregon Private Jet Airports
- Eugene Airport (EUG / KEUG) — Also known as Mahlon Sweet Field, this airport is conveniently located seven miles from Eugene’s city center. With three new and expanded FBOs for general aviation, this facility specializes in private travel.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Eugene, OR
- Private Jet to Eugene from San Francisco – Jet along the west coast with a private charter flight from Eugene to San Francisco.
- Private Jets from Seattle to Eugene – Swap busy city life with incredible views with a private jet from Seattle to Eugene.
- Charter Jets from Aspen to Eugene – Explore the second largest city ub Oregon with a private jet to Eugene.
- Private Flights from Los Angeles to Eugene – From SoCal to the Northwest, charter a private jet from LA to Eugene with evoJets.