This French town is famed for its eponymous, tangy condiment, and was once the center of mustard making, historically. Dijon, France is also renowned for the incredible, polychromatic tilework covering its timber homes—and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Charter a private jet to Dijon, France, and immerse yourself in cultural intrigue, architectural masterpieces, and fine art exclusive to this European region.
Home to one of the oldest museums in the country, Musée des Beaux-Arts is a sight you don’t want to miss. Exhibiting the prosperity and opulence of the Dukes of Burgundy, art enthusiasts can jet to Dijon and dive into the encyclopedia of Ancient Egyptian antiquities, Islamic glassware, and Oriental porcelain. This pristine gallery of paintings is home to works by many renowned artists, such as Sisley, Monet, Manet, and Lorenzo Lotto.
Lovers of architecture and history can book a private jet to Dijon and marvel at the city’s countless grand cathedrals and monuments. Explore the most spectacular piece of 13th-century Gothic production, the Dijon Cathedral, designed to resemble Jerusalem’s Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Also known as the Cathédrale Saint-Bénigne, it houses a memorable subterranean crypt that dates back to the 10th-century.
Contrasting the cool-toned architecture is the verdant landscape and gardens that brighten the city. Jardin de l’Arquebuse is a whimsical breath of fresh air, serving as the perfect place for an afternoon stroll or picnic. The oasis is home to over three thousand spices of indigenous, medicinal, and exotic plants, with an emphasis on the fauna and flora found in Bourgogne.
Book a private jet to Dijon, France, and experience the ‘Great Dame’ of Dijon monuments, Église Notre Dame. The extraordinary church epitomizes Burgundian Gothic work, with the facade’s triple tier of medieval gargoyles. The building is crowned with the beloved symbol of the city, Horloge à Jacquemart, a stunning clock chiming every quarter-hour. Be sure to rub the chouette, an iconic owl sculpted onto the building, on your way out, considered a good luck charm to the city.
Considering the name, no private jet to Dijon is complete without indulging in the city’s culinary expertise. The woodland terrain surrounding the town makes it an ideal location for cultivating mustard plants, fulfilling the needs of the city’s prestigious mustard boutiques. Gourmands can dive into Dijon’s top gastronomic destinations, from La Maison des Pains to Les Halles, savoring the generational gingerbread cakes and fancy French pastries.
A unique French city for any globetrotter, charter your next private jet to Dijon, France with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Dijon, France
- Aéroport Dijon-Bourgogne (LFSD / DIJ) — An exclusive facility for business aviation, several executive companies regularly land their aircraft here. Only a few miles from Dijon, you’ll be far from commercial traffic and the congestion of other aviation facilities.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Dijon, France
- Private Jet from London to Dijon – Fly to your next dream destination in style when you jet to Dijon from London.
- Charter Flights from Rome to Dijon – Fly privately between these two world-renowned cities with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Madrid to Dijon – Get a taste of where the tangy condiment was born when you jet to Dijon from Madrid.
- Private Jets from New York to Dijon – Explore this iconic French city with a private jet from New York to Dijon, France.