The “C” in the ABC Dutch Caribbean islands, Curacao is a quaint and blissful oasis for charter jet travelers looking for an untarnished seascape. Located between Aruba and Bonaire, the island offers over thirty stunning beaches, a brightly painted capital, world-class diving, and one of the world’s largest street parties, Carnival.
Picture-perfect coves, powder sand, and cerulean waters make it so easy to spend the entire day lazing under the sultry sun. With perfect weather almost all year-long, the waters will be calling your name. Charter a private jet to Curacao and dive right into the National Underwater Park, a stunning display of the world below the sea level. With over 600-hectares of pristine bays, mangroves, and fringing reefs, you’ll be surrounded by a wide assortment of marine animals.
Divers can jet to Curacao for over ten different world-class sites to explore, from sunken vessels that have turned into underwater museums to ocean walls that drop over 100 feet deep! Whether you’re a beginner or a novice, the coral formations, reef fish, dolphins, reef sharks, and sea turtles will keep you company.
For an adventure on land, Handelskade is the real-life image you see on all Curacao postcards. The Colonial buildings are brightly painted hues of turquoise, orange, and yellow, and make for a perfect photo-op as they line the azure waters. Relax on the pier with a glass of Blue Curacao as you watch the Queen Emma Bridge open for ships to enter the harbor.
The Queen Emma Bridge, also known as the “Swinging Old Lady” is a pedestrian bridge supported by sixteen pontoon boats, connecting Punda and Otrobanda. It serves as a perfect place to enjoy the view of cruise ships docking while you dine on keshi yena, a popular Curacaoan dish best had after a long day on the water.
Whether you’re looking for a serene escape from reality away from the chaos of tourism or in need of checking off your ABC-driven bucket list, a private jet to Curacao is the best way to kick off your vacation. As the leaders in private travel service to all Caribbean destinations, leave the hassle of flying to evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Curacao
- Hato International Airport (TNCC / CUR) — This is the primary facility for all travel in and out of the island of Curacao. Only eight miles from the capital, Willemstad, it has the third-longest runway in the Caribbean. With a general aviation center that just opened a few years ago, the airport now offers premier amenities for elite flyers, along with a private entrance and exit.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Curacao
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Curacao – Discover the "C" in the ABC Dutch Islands when you charter a private jet to Curacao.
- Jet Charters from San Francisco to Curacao – With one of the largest underwater museums for divers to marvel, jet to Curacao and experience a new world below sea-level.
- Charter Jets to Curacao from Houston – Escape reality and enjoy the year-long beautiful weather with a private jet to Curacao.
- Charter Flights to Curacao from New York – Swap out the concrete jungle for the palm-tree jungle when you jet to Curacao with evoJets.