About 30 miles east of Spokane, Coeur d’Alene is the largest city in the Idahoan panhandle. Encapsulated by forested hills and mountains, this quirky town offers charter jet travelers a serene and welcoming atmosphere with a plethora of things to do. From hiking and boating to cycling and parasailing, a private jet to Coeur d’Alene is only the start of a grand adventure.
No matter the season, Coeur d’Alene Lake is a national treasure, boasting a diverse range of activities for every kind of visitor. The 25 miles of water provides a perfect chance for aquatic adventures, like parasailing, boating, or fishing. One of the best ways to appreciate the lake is aerially, from your own private seaplane flight. Charter a flight tour over Coeur d’Alene Lake, Harrison, and the Chain Lakes for a breathtaking experience and unforgettable view.
With a private jet to Coeur d’Alene, high-energy travelers will appreciate the 23-mile vehicle free North Idaho Centennial Trail. Running along the Spokane River, this trail offers a scenic route for cyclists and joggers to enjoy nature’s finest. Tubbs Hill is another stretch of trails for hiking and cycling, featuring 2.2-mile lakeside interpretive loop, awe-inspiring vantage points, and even bald eagle viewing!
Although the Museum of North Idaho is small, it’s sure to satiate any museum buff’s cravings for a slice of the region’s history. Located downtown, it features ever-changing exhibits about the local history, and includes artifacts of the Coeur d’Alene Tribe.
Downtown Coeur d’Alene is the perfect way to end your excursion-filled day, offering a lively and dynamic vibe. With charming boutiques, art galleries, pubs and restaurants, you’ll find yourself perusing Sherman Ave more often than you thought. From local breakfast hubs to fine dining, Coeur d’Alene has something for every foodie jetsetter.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy the many excursions offered by the city’s lake, or enjoy nature’s peace and silence, book your private jet to Coeur d’Alene with evoJets.
Coeur d’Alene Private Jet Airports
- Coeur d’Alene Airport (COE / KCOE) — Located about nine miles from the city center, this is a smaller and less congested airport for all flights in and out of Coeur d’Alene. It’s proximity to the central business district makes it a great option for private business travel.
- Spokane International Airport (GEG / KGEG) — Ranked the 70th busiest airport in the nation, it is roughly 45 minutes from Coeur d’Alene. Although it is a bit of a distance from the city, it offers multiple FBOs to ensure your private travel is separate from the congestion of commercial travel.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Coeur d’Alene, ID
- Jet Charters to Coeur d'Alene from Los Angeles – Zip around the Coeur d’Alene Lake on your own private speedboat tour.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Coeur d'Alene – Your private flight to Coeur d'Alene is safe and luxurious with evoJets.
- Charter Jets to Coeur d'Alene from Dallas – Escape the busy city life with a private jet from Dallas to Coeur d'Alene.
- Private Jet to Coeur d'Alene from Seattle – Soar above the hassle of long security lines and congested terminals with a private jet to Coeur d'Alene from Seattle.