Dubbed as ‘The City of Roses,’ this NorCal city is equidistant from the Pacific Coast to the west, Oregon to the north, Nevada to the east, and Sacramento to the south. Centrally located from so many other cities, Chico, CA is an ideal destination to start or end a west-coast getaway. Kick-off your Californian adventure with a private jet charter to Chico, California.
Appreciate nature’s finest moments with a day at Bidwell Park, one of the region’s largest parks. Boasting over three thousand acres of landscape, it makes for the perfect site for canoeing, kayaking, wildlife viewing, and hiking. Charter a private jet to Chico and dive into Sycamore Pool for a refreshing swim. The pool was made by cementing a part of Big Chico Creek, allowing for a constant flow of brisk waters to invigorate the soul.
With a rich history in aviation, it’s only fitting to charter a private flight to Chico, California. To commemorate the city’s love for aircraft, The Chico Air Museum is loaded with aeronautical and aviation instruments, as well as refurbished airliners housed in an authentic World War II hangar that was once part of the Chico Army Airfield.
Charter a private jet to Chico, California, and revel in the architectural beauty of Bidwell Mansion, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Once home to General John Bidwell, this three-story Victorian estate is built on over twenty thousand acres of land and once served as the social and cultural hub of the Sacramento Valley.
A staple to the city is the Silverdollar Speedway, a famous quarter-mile clay track enclosed by a seven thousand seat grandstand. Hosting races since 1962, the roaring sound of sprint car engines will excite any thrill-seeking globetrotter. Charter a private jet to Chico, California, during Memorial Day Weekend for the track’s most exciting three-day event, The Silver Dollar Fair.
As one of the most prestigious museums in the world, Chico is home to the Orient and Flume Glass Company. Designing and producing fine glass pieces of art with a traditional and contemporary influence, different shapes and iridescent hues are combined to create one-of-a-kind glasswork.
Whether you’re museum-hopping throughout NorCal, or simply in need of an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city life, this quaint Californian city is just for you. Charter a private jet to Chico with evoJets, the leading service for all North American destinations.
Private Jet Airports in Chico, California
- Chico Municipal Airport (KCIC / CIC) — Only four miles from downtown Chico, this facility has two runways specializing in general aviation and one helipad.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Chico, CA
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Chico, CA – What better way to arrive to a city rich in aviation history than by private jet?
- Charter Flights from San Jose to Chico, CA – Avoid the hassle and overcrowded terminals when you charter a private jet to Chico.
- Jet Charters from Jackson Hole to Chico – Cruise the clouds in style when you fly privately with evoJets.
- Private Jet Flights from Seattle to Chico, CA – Escape the hustle and bustle of the city when you jet from Seattle to Chico.