This city at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains carries an abundance of historic weight. Charlottesville is an enthralling Virginian city filled with cultural diversity and national distinction. Modernly dubbed as “C-Ville,” Charlottesville is home to the University of Virginia and a downtown that blends modern urbanization with old-American architecture. Charter a private jet to Charlottesville, VA to visit authentic wineries, the homes of America’s early presidents, or to enjoy a hike along the nearby mountain ranges.
The Monticello home in Charlottesville was built and inhabited by Thomas Jefferson, and now opens its doors to guests for tours of the mansion and Jefferson’s innovative belongings. Outside the mansion, a beautiful view of the Blue Ridge Mountains serves as a backdrop to the verdant gardens on this land.
Speaking of Jefferson, charter a private jet to Charlottesville to indulge in Virginia’s finest wines at Jefferson Vineyards. Many rich varietals have been aged at this winery, and they are one of the highest awarded Virginia wineries for Viognier. Located just one mile from Monticello, this winery is the perfect afternoon destination for refreshments following your visit to the estate.
Book a private jet to Charlottesville and indulge in fresh fruits and pastries at Carter Mountain Orchard, a family-owned farm and bakery that serves some of the state’s most delicious food and beverages. The mountaintop location provides stunning views of the city, Piedmont, and the rest of the Blue Ridge mountain terrain below. If timed correctly, the Orchard offers “Pick-Your-Own” Apples and Peaches that is a unique and tasty opportunity for couples or families.
The Historic Downtown Mall of Charlottesville is a local gallery that is comprised of small boutiques perfect for your shopping spree needs. The clean brick-paved walkways between stores are dotted with street performers and vendors that give life to the mall and create a lively atmosphere. Grab a bite at the many delicious restaurants that call the mall home, and absorb the relaxed urban ambiance in this eight-block space.
To take a piece of Charlottesville home with you, visit The Glass Palette, an interactive glass art studio that is one of a kind in the entire state of Virginia. With no prior experience required, stop by with an open and creative mind and learn how to craft your very own fused glass artwork.
From decadent wines to stunning nature views, charter a private jet to Charlottesville, a city that has something for every kind of luxury traveler.
Private Jet Airports in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (KCHO / CHO) — Eight miles outside of Charlottesville, this facility serves as a primary commercial service airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Charlottesville, VA
- Private Jets from New York to Charlottesville, VA – Enjoy a glass of the region's finest wines when you jet to Charlottesville from New York.
- Charter Flights from Boston to Charlottesville, VA – A private charter flight from Boston to Charlottesville is just what the doctor ordered.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Charlottesville, VA – From Chicago to Charlottesville—your private travel is smooth, safe and secure with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Orlando to Charlottesville, VA – Cruise the coast in style when you fly from Florida to Virginia with evoJets.