A charming town on the eastern side of Iowa, Cedar Rapids, IA is the second-largest city after the capital, Des Moines. With a private jet to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, you can explore the rich architecture, diverse ethnic influence, and some of nature’s finest achievements.
Museum enthusiasts can charter a private flight to Cedar Rapids and dive into one of the largest in the state, The National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library. A beloved institution by the nation, its first-class exhibitions portray the culture and heritage of the state’s Czech and Slovak past. From ethnic costumes and woodworkings, to art and music, the dedication to keeping these customs alive in Cedar Rapids will delight you.
Home to the largest collection of works by Bertha Jaques, Grant Wood, Marvin Cone, and Mauricio Lasansky, The Cedar Rapids Museum of Art is another attraction for lovers of art. With a private flight to Cedar Rapids, IA, there are over 60,000 square-feet of craft and creativity to enjoy.
Lovers of architecture and prosperous homes have the massive Brucemore Estate to appreciate. A 19th-century mansion on 26-acres of wealthy land, it was at one point considered ‘the grandest house west of Chicago.’ Offering guests tours of the stunning artwork, landscape, and furniture, the several affluent families that have at one point called this estate home, have truly left behind a whimsical sight to marvel.
With a private jet to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, you can enjoy live entertainment at one of the state’s grandest theatres, Paramount. Designed to resemble the opulent palace of Versailles, the stage welcomes comedians, singers, dancers, acrobats, as well as the Wurlitzer organ. It is also home to the Orchestra Iowa and the Cedar Rapids Area Theater Organ Society.
To escape the city chaos and enter nature’s realm of peace and greenery, The Indian Creek Nature Center provides a variety of ecosystems to explore. Spreading over 200-acres of land, guests can take up hiking, fishing, bird-watching, and cross-country skiing while relishing the park’s fresh air.
Cedar Rapids Private Jet Airports
- Eastern Iowa Airport — Located on Wright Brothers Boulevard a few miles from Cedar Rapids, this facility started with a specialty for general aviation. As the city is growing, the airport is too, and now offers FBOs for all private travel in and out of Iowa.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Cedar Rapids, IA
- Private Jet from New York to Cedar Rapids – Escape the city's bustling vibes and endless traffic when you charter a private jet from New York to the natures of Cedar Rapids.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Cedar Rapids – From the capital of the nation, you can jet to Cedar Rapids in style and comfort.
- Private Jet Charters from Chicago to Cedar Rapids – Avoid the congestion and hassle of flooded commercial terminals when you fly privately.
- Private Charters from San Francisco to Cedar Rapids – Two cities known for their unparalleled nature, book your next trip to Cedar Rapids with evoJets.