A fusion of ultramodern vibes and ancient fortresses, Cardiff is a prime jetsetter destination for anyone looking to explore Wales, UK. From historic sites narrating stories of the English past, to a bustling waterfront full of culture and life, a private jet to Cardiff is just the start to a grand Welsh adventure.
History lovers will relish in one of the city’s most prized possessions, the Cardiff Castle. Where Victorian art meets Gothic features, the fortress beats in medieval times. Built for a man who was once the richest in the world, the extravagance in its interior detailing is unparalleled. Take a steep tour up the clock tower or roam the lavish Banqueting Hall, known for its rich artwork and beautiful decor.
Another history buff favorite is the National Museum, conveniently perched by the greenery of Cathays Park. Housing a range of pieces, from a collection of natural history to contemporary art, Monet and Picasso, and even dinosaur skeletons. With a private jet to Cardiff, you’ll constantly find yourself surrounded by the rich antiquity the city is so proud of.
After roaming the historic side of the city, jetsetters can enjoy a more modern and lively vibe at Cardiff Bay. Delicious restaurants and entertaining bars line the waterfront development. The Bay is also home to the world-renowned Wales Millennium Centre, a distinguished venue for live performances, music and theatre. Sports enthusiasts will be thrilled with the many sports venues within the Bay, featuring many adventures, especially a thrilling white water rafting course.
With a private charter to Cardiff, rugby fans can be front and center for an exhilarating match at the Principality Stadium. The multi-million dollar, three-tiered, retractable-roof arena is perched on the east bank of the River Taff. It hosted the Rugby World Cup in 1999 and is home to the Wales national rugby team. The stadium also hosts the annual British Speedway Grand Prix and concerts from Beyoncé to Rolling Stone.
Cardiff, Wales Private Jet Airports
- Cardiff Airport (CWL / EGFF) — This is the busiest airport in Wales. In 2018, they unveiled their ePassport gates in the terminal building to reduce the congestion in immigration. The facility offers multiple FBOs for your private travel convenience.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Cardiff, UK
- Jet Charters from London to Cardiff – Enjoy beautiful architecture and rich history with a private jet to Cardiff.
- Private Jets to Cardiff from Paris – With evoJets, your private flight to Cardiff from Paris is secure, safe, and comfortable.
- Charter Jets to Cardiff from Amsterdam – Avoid the hassle of congested terminals and security lines with a private jet from Amsterdam to Cardiff.
- Private Jet from Geneva to Cardiff – Catch an exhilarating rugby match at the massive Principality Stadium after deplaning your private jet to Cardiff.