Four hundred miles of canals define this waterfront wonderland on Florida’s Gulf Coast. Though relatively uncharted, Cape Coral has everything to offer of a typical Florida destination without the chaos of the tourist-trodden paths. From endless miles of beaches to rolling lush golf courses, Cape Coral exists as a haven to guarantee that the stress of everyday life is chased away.
Book a private charter flight to Cape Coral and bask under the gleaming Florida sun at Lighthouse Beach Park. While Cape Coral is a beachgoer’s paradise defined by its white sand beaches and dreamy blue waves, views atop the Sanibel Lighthouse offer some of the most picturesque coastal views in the state. Waste your days away lounging on the shores, swim along the dolphins at bay, or relish in the sights of an eternal Florida sunset.
For a taste of old town charm and new city glamor, spend your days strolling the streets of Fort Myers River District. Within this district is a patchwork of brick-paved and palm tree-lined alleyways, with first-class restaurants and high-end boutiques aplenty. Start the night with drinks at Ford’s Garage, a local favorite, and end the night dancing at one of Florida Today’s best-ranked nightclubs: Patio de Leon.
Any trip to Florida’s Gulf Coast would be incomplete without a round of golf at The Plantation, Cape Coral’s premier golf club. Charter a private jet to Cape Coral and take a swing at the 18-hole, private and award-winning green. The course treats players to the ultimate blend of rigor and grace, ensuring golfers a truly pure experience.
Book a private jet to Cape Coral, Florida, and sail the deep seas of the Gulf Coast with Safe Harbor Marinas. Luxuriously nestled in the captivating waterfront residencies of the Cape Harbour community, this marina hails among the Cape’s most highly rated boat clubs, restaurants, and boutiques. A multipurpose shop, the marina offers both deep sea and close-shore fishing options, ensuring boating privileges all year round.
Immerse yourself in Florida’s esteemed natural scene at the Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve. A brackish water wetland to be explored on foot, bike, or kayak, the preserve features a mystical exposure into Florida’s natural wonderland. Trail the grounds where you will likely spot some native wildlife like eagles, manatees, bobcats, and more. And be sure to peer into the preserve’s distinguished mangrove tunnel where tree limbs and greens hover above in a uniquely enchanting style.
With a private jet to Cape Coral, Florida, you can savor all the zeal of an ideal Florida destination without the chaos of a typical tourist trap. Tastefully placed on the Gulf Coast and just a short ride from Miami, Cape Coral is the perfect vacation spot for any avid traveler.
Private Jet Airports in Cape Coral, Florida
- Page Field (KFMY / FMY) — This reliever airport is conveniently located three miles away from Fort Myers, and only 15 minutes away from Cape Coral by car.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Cape Coral, FL
- Private Jet from New York to Cape Coral – Escape the hustle and bustle of NYC and treat yourself to the breezy shores of Cape Coral.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Cape Coral – Ditch the harsh winters and enjoy endless sun in one of Florida's most treasured cities.
- Jet Charters from Washington DC to Cape Coral – Whether you're traveling for business, shopping, or simply in need of a tan, jet to Cape Coral with Evo.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Cape Coral from Nassau – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.