A timeless city, Cairo is a prime private jet destination for the lovers of all things history. Home to wonders of the ancient world, museums swarming in world-class artifacts, and monumental sites of worship, guests can also satiate their craving for delicious cuisine. Immerse yourself in a Middle Eastern region of bruised, yet thriving antiquity, a place Egyptians refer to as Umm Al-Donya (Arabic for “Mother of The World”).
Charter a jet to Cairo and bask in the glory of the Pyramids of Giza, exhibiting immaculate geometry and extraordinary stories of an ancient past. Built as tombs on the orders of pharaohs and their queens, the pyramids serve as a tribute to highlight the determination and achievement of a 4,000 year-old Egyptian civilization. With a private jet to Cairo, visitors can come face-to-face with the Great Sphinx of Giza — a limestone structure with the face of a human, and the body of a lion, commonly believed to represent pharaoh Khafre.
Whether you’re a lover of ancient history or not, you will be amazed by the Egyptian Museum, flaunting some of the world’s most important artifacts and collections. In a day here, you can travel back centuries in time to explore Egyptian antiquity. The museum showcases the jewels of Tutankhamun and other honored pharaohs, along with all their distinguished goods.
For an authentic Egyptian experience, peruse the souq of Khan Al Khalili, an amalgamation of medieval-style shops. Charter a private jet to Cairo, and delve into a traditional landmark of trade, full of aromatic Arabic spices, silver jewelry, souvenirs of every sort, and even belly dancing costumes. Make sure to stop and enjoy a cup of mint tea and a puff of hookah from a historic cafe serving shai since Napoleon’s invasion of Egypt, the iconic El Fishawi Cafe.
Cairo, Egypt Private Jet Airport
- Cairo International Airport (CAI / HECA) — The busiest airport in Egypt and second busiest in Africa, it is the primary hub for all domestic and international flights. Le Meridien, a 5-star hotel, is linked to the airport via a 750-foot skyway for your luxurious overnight needs.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Cairo, Egypt
- Private Jets from London to Cairo – With a private jet from London to Cairo, you can experience one of the last wonders of the world, the Great Pyramids of Giza.
- Private Flights from Paris to Cairo – Soar above the long security lines and congested terminals with your own charter jet to Cairo.
- Charter Flights to Cairo from Geneva – Foodies will be overjoyed with the culinary scene in this city. Savor all that Egypt has to offer with a private jet to Cairo.
- Charter Jets from Dubai to Cairo – Escape the hustle and bustle of the concrete-filled city with a private jet to Cairo.