With a touch of the busy city life, nature’s beauty, and a diverse art scene, chartering a private jet to Buffalo, New York is only the start of a grand border city adventure. As the state’s second-largest city after New York City, Buffalo is positioned conveniently within miles of the spectacular Canadian Niagara Falls.
Buffalo, NY is home to quite an experience: The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens. These gardens boast chromatic fauna and flora, a stark juxtaposition to the concrete jungles in the city. Dedicated to the appreciation of the bright plant life, the garden was designed by none other than Frederick Law Olmstead, the designer of New York City’s Central Park. Roam the park’s tri-domed glass and embrace Buffalo’s fresh air.
Art enthusiasts can charter a private jet to Buffalo and explore The Burchfield Penney Art Center, an exhibition dedicated exclusively to the artists of Western New York. Displaying the work of watercolorist Charles E. Burchfield, the museum is a haven for all kinds of local craft.
The city is home to the nation’s third-oldest zoo, The Buffalo Zoo. With an assortment of exotic plant and animal species, it welcomes almost half a million people every year. Boasting almost twenty-four acres throughout Delaware Park, it serves as an excellent venture for everyone in the family.
No sunny day in Buffalo is better spent than exploring The Erie Basin Marina, a gorgeous riverfront park and marina adjacent to the Erie Canal Harbor. With an award-winning rose garden, yachts and boats dotting the pier, and serene waters encircling the area, your options for enjoyment are plenty. Whether you’re looking for a beautiful view along with your morning jog or wanting to kayak the waters of Lake Erie, the harbor is a one-stop-shop for all.
Frank Lloyd Wright’s Darwin D. Martin House is an incredible architectural feat worth visiting on your trip to Buffalo. Designed by the world-renowned architect, the building is said to be one of his greatest works, and is hailed as a masterpiece of 20th-century architecture. A National Historic Landmark, it’s one of Buffalo’s most beloved attractions.
Looking to explore the natural beauty of New York? Charter your private jet to Buffalo with evoJets, the leading jet charter broker servicing all North American destinations.
Private Jet Airports in Buffalo, New York
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF / KBUF) — Located in Cheektowaga, New York, this is the busiest airport outside of the state’s metropolitan area. Currently undergoing a massive expansion project, it has one FBO to ensure private travel is unaffected by commercial traffic and congestion.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Buffalo, NY
- Private Jet from Teterboro to Buffalo – From one side of this global epicenter to the next, book your private jet to New York with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Buffalo – Embrace the city's fauna and flora at The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens in New York when you jet from DC to Buffalo.
- Private Jet Charters from Chicago to Buffalo – Buffalo is home to the country's third-oldest zoo and is a city-favorite.
- Private Charters from Vancouver to Buffalo – Marvel at the architectural structures that make the city what it is when you jet to Buffalo, New York from Vancouver.